Days of Our Lives since late 2018

• Members

Hi all, I had to give up Days in November 2018 as I couldn't fit it in when Drama Channel started airing 10 classic EastEnders eps per week. I was wondering if anyone could please tell me what's happened since then? Last I remember Abby was still played by Marci Miller and the character had just married Stefan. Nicole had died in a building fire/collapse and Rex had returned played by Kyle Lowder and he was the father to the Mimi's child but he didn't know.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hope you get back into it. It hasn't been everyone's cup of tea, but I've been enjoying it.

First, let me tell you that there was a one year time jump that started in November, so in Salem, it's now January 2021.

Since late 2018, 

-Gabi was exposed and everyone found out that Chad was Charlotte's father. Chad and Abigail remarried and moved to Paris. They're back in Salem now. Gabi eventually fell in love with Stefan and married him. He was then accidently shot and killed by Lani. At the same time, Julie had a heart attack and needed a pacemaker and a heart transplant. Gabi reluctantly agreed to give her Stefan's heart, but somehow managed to get control of Julie's pacemaker. She then blackmailed Lani into dumping Eli at their wedding, threatening to destroy Julie's pacemaker and kill Julie if Lani didn't. Lani dumped Eli. Over the time jump, Eli and Gabi started dating and Lani became a nun. But Lani then decided not to become a nun. She's back in Salem now, ready for revenge

-Sarah forgave Rex for getting Mimi pregnant and married him. While they were having sex, she called out Eric's name. Rex dumped her and left Salem. Nicole and Holly turned up alive. Holly was then kidnapped and was thought to be dead. Nicole then blamed Eric for Holly's death and started sleeping with Brady. Eric then started dating Sarah. It turned that this wasn't Nicole, it was Kristen in a Nicole mask. Eventually, Kristen was exposed but found out she was pregnant with Brady's baby. She decided to turn over a new leaf and told Eric where the real Nicole and Holly were. Eric dumped Sarah and went back to Nicole. Sarah then found out she was pregnant with Eric's baby but didn't tell him. Nicole then found out but didn't tell Eric. When Eric finally found out Sarah was pregnant, she lied and said Xander was the father. Sarah had a girl and named her Mckenzie. They all call her Mickey. Sarah and Xander have now started to fall in love. Nicole then confessed to Eric that he was Mickey's father and dumped her. Mickey was then diagnosed with cancer. 

-Over the time jump, Kristen and Brady's baby was stillborn. We don't know how or why yet but in the aftermath of the baby's death, Kristen killed JJ's girlfriend Haley who was a nurse. Kristen then became a nun with Lani. She decided not to become a nun either and is now back in Salem to get Brady back, who is now getting closer with Nicole, and to help Lani get her revenge.

Anybody else you'd like to know about?

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Thanks, why did they move to Paris?

Thanks, how was it by accident?

Please register in order to view this content

Sounds bizarre.

Wow, Gabi's really turned nasty!

What was the explanation given for her being alive?

Who kidnapped her?

!!!  

Where were they?

Thanks, has anything been happening with John and Marlena? Also how did Paul leave and what's been happening with Sonny, Paul and Will? Thanks again.

Oh, also, what happened with Ben and Ciara in the end?

• Members

Besides how annoying it is that they had a fake Nicole wearing a skin tight mask, she was being played by Stacy Haiduck. Ridiculous! If they wanted to have Kristen, hey,  no problem! Just call on Eileen Davidson to step back into those shoes!! They had begun the year with Robin Strasser doing a piss-poor job of playing Vivian Alamain. Maggie fell off the wagon for awhile. Julie's heart attack/pacemaker/etc was very palpable with Doug being as caring as he could be. Princess Gina pushed Jennifer over a high wall & she was left in a coma for a year. Jack stayed by her side.

Oh! I meant to say that I cannot stand Stephen Nichols pretending to be Stefano. It's just awful.

• 2 weeks later...