CW: Superman & Lois

• Members

I agree. I LOVED the episode where they 'extended scenes'ed the moments from the first episode to show how they met and fell in love. And that is down to the chemistry as well as the writing.

I agree. I heard the first one. But I agree this second one is to stretch, killing momentum.

I remember.  So I am shocked you came around. Love the family dynamic and I cannot believe how much I am into it. Best CW teens right now?

Yeah, I love how it looks. they definitely have that HBO Max money.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

While Queen Rhea was the business, I would disagree. For now.

Please register in order to view this content

I liked Season 3 until it pulled a Pylea on the seasonal arc. 

And I liked what little I saw of Season 5...the first few episodes. But I find Season 4 for its decent writing hard to sit through because the politics that were always beneath the surface quite unbearable to the point of preaching...and that to me is not good writing. 

And  yet...I want to do a blog on Season 4. lol. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Same here, I love Diggle, @dragonflies

Great season finale.   Nice to see Erik Valdez's Karl man up.  I honestly thought he might get sacrificed.  Loved the scenes of Tulloch in Jordan's mind and the scene where she and Jonathan broke through. 

The bringing down of Morgan  Edge was great. and John Henry/Lois !!'s daughter at the end was a nice cliffhanger.

The CW did great work with this show. Well cast, visually fantastic, the whole overall show was definitely 100x better than I was expecting.   Even Bitsie Tulloch, who was such a drag on Grimm won me (almost) over.  Emanuelle Chiriqui is a much better Lana, too.