• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

According to the day ahead recap from soaps.com on tomorrow's show:

Devon and Elena will tell each other I love you. This will be after Devon tells Elena he worried he was going to die after he was drugged at the party. He will say he's nowhere near ready to leave the life he has with her and that he appreciates her caring nature. They will then confess they love each other.

Also, Summer will be embarrassed about kissing Kyle. They will talk about that, he will tell her they are good and give her a hug before she leaves his office. And Phyllis will get Zoe to admit that she drugged the drinks at the party. She will end up recording Zoe admitting this.

Tomorrow's show was when Elena was supposed to make a shocking confession, and it looks like that was the "I Love You." to Devon. 

• Members

NOW would be the PERFECT time for newlywed Lola to reveal her true colors as a conniving, deceitful witch, out to keep Summer away from her husband at ALL costs.

Come on, Josh.  Pull the damn trigger already.

I feel like that was where they were heading before Steve Kent or Angelica McDaniel intervened and we were given the sad, tragic tale of a faceless girl who drank too much at their party instead.  Otherwise, unless the girl had died from alcohol poisoning, what was the big, damn deal?

Edited by Khan

• Members

it's so funny to me that these show-runners continue to pander to the less-progressive mindset with their stories (very few poc, practically no SERIOUS interracial romance, vanilla same-sex stuff, if any at all) even as their viewership declines. Like, the world is a rainbow, y'all... let's try something different and "edgy" ehh? I mean an epic gay love story could REALLY spark some interest in any of these shows with a younger ship-crazy audience, but nah.

Please register in order to view this content

And I legit thought they were gonna have Theo/Mariah/Tess in a ménage ad Sharon was gonna kiss Nate or something (to harken back to Abbey sleeping with Scotty while he was engaged to Sharon) with this Grand Phoenix drugged story like some genuine semi-interesting drama kicked up, but it was like... literally, nothing happened except Devon ended up looking like a punk again. What a joke. 

even GH, they could have flipped the script with the mind-transfer SL and have Franco/Drew be gay and in the closet... have an affair with Lucas, or something? I dunno. But that would be pretty interesting. Like, how could Liz contend with that? LOL 

Edited by dio

• Members

but like... the medium is literally DYING in the US, but UK soaps are flourishing. Why? They need to look at that ish, like for real. Try something drastic (by the closed-minded US soap standard) or they're all gonna be cancelled in 3-5 years. 

• Members

Glad to know they haven't just slapped him and this new character together. If it was Hilary, that'd be different. But she's not so they can't do that.

Besides, making her someone else is obvious to me that the show does not want Mishael's character with Devon. I'd be willing to bet a paycheck that they'll do anything and everything to make her work with Nate. That's where they were headed before mishael left anyway.  The show just never seemed to get behind Hevon no matter how fans wanted it. 

• Members

On the CDN. Connor wants adam and chelsea back together but adam said its not gonna happen. He seemed mad that he has to live with nick

Please register in order to view this content

Abby and chelsea gave phyllis 25% of the hotel. And zoe got arrested. Sharon and rey talked and she told adam and him shes going on her trip 

Edited by AdamNewmanFan