I'm not advocating the toxicity that we saw last year. I was shocked that they showed the behind-the-scenes camera stuff that corroborated Brynn's lies, and that's why it was compelling footage in of itself. But to try and continue with that level of toxicity, hatred, mistrust, would have been foolish for nuRHONY. There was a big outcry and Bravo rightly rebooted.
It's one reason why I find BH hard to watch in the last decade -- because toxic HWs have been rewarded for their toxicity. I thought the Denise season was hard to beat, but Diana Jenkins, Lisa Rinna and Erika colluding to make Garcelle and Sutton's lives hell was up there. BH made a concerted effort to keep it breezy this year, but you really cannot unsee the fact that Erika is mean as a snake, and Kyle hates Dorit with a passion.
I haven't watched OC this year. I'm not sure why. I am watching SLC.
I look forward to catching up on the latest RHONY episode as the new dynamics unfold.
By
Cat ·
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.