• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Think of Rick Schroeder as a younger Jon Voight.  If you see trailers for those C- Christian fundamentalist movies where you're likely to see Voight, with occasional appearances by Kelsey Grammer, you'll also likely find Rick Schroeder in there too. Schroeder also espouses those highly intolerant .views 

• Members

Where the [!@#$%^&*] is Edward Stratton when you need him?

But seriously.

Although I abhor his personal and political beliefs, I hope Rick(y) gets the help he obviously needs.

I also hope he goes back to calling himself "Ricky," because, c'mon, man, that's just who you are.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Well, that's a step up from the Kirk Cameron type produced, straight to video fare he had become known for in recent years.

I'm not sure whether they kept in touch over the years or not, but there is definitely a very vocal right-wing in Hollywood going back to the days of John Wayne, Ronald Reagan and Charlton Heston.

Nah, Rick the D*ck sounds very fitting, tbh.  Talent doesn't have any bearing on character.

• Members

Yes, he went along on the NBC press junkets with Pam Long and his co-stars, which included Alyvia Alyn Lind (Faith Newman, Y&R). He was quite good in those movies, but if they make another one I hope Dolly (who has creative control and served as an EP) wouldn't approve of him returning and recast his role.

• Members

He would make a great re-cast for Thorne on B&B since there's a history of right-wing nuts.  Ingo and Windsor are right-wing nutsos.  Rick would be perfect for the role. 

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I don't want to say he should never work again, because I think that would compound his situation.  But, for sure, I want him to recognize that he needs help before I would consider watching him in anything else.