Y&R May Sweeps

• Members

I'm with you. I think their animosity is two-fold: he is Hope's son, a woman who was a special love in Victor's life. Hope was a gentle, unpretentious soul and perhaps was the only woman who changed Victor, even if it didn't last for that long.

After that, it's everything you mentioned. Adam truly is Victor Jr. when it comes to business. Nick and Victoria can't hold a candle in that department. 

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victoria & Nick have always had complex relationships with Adam.

Victoria has NEVER cared for Adam (even before SORASING). Nick grudgingly cared about Adam (as a kid) then pretty much hated him (as an adult).

Abby also never liked Adam (but for very different reasons than either Victoria or Nick).

• Members

I saw some spoilers posted elsewhere about Neil's will from someone who got SOD early. They said that his will be read and that the people attending the reading will be Devon, Lily, Nate, Ana, Cane, Ashely, Nikki, Jack and Victor. It sounds like Neil mentions all of these people in his will. 

And it looks in this week's SOD, we will be getting Summer Previews. I saw a couple of people post that the Summer Previews said that Adam will want custody of Christian and will do anything to find Chelsea and Connor. Rey will also be hired to investigate Adam and look into his past away from Genoa City. This will complicate things with Rey and Sharon.

And I also saw someone post on another site that SID is reporting that Elizabeth Hendrickson will return as Chloe.

And there is a spoiler from next week from the Courier Journal that says that Devon will be haunted by his dreams. I think that will continue to dream about Hilary. 

I am interested in seeing what other spoilers are mentioned in the Summer Preview.

• Members

Also GT says Phyllis and Adam will have a lot to discuss in the next few weeks!

While I can kinda agree, let's not not forget Adam kidnapped his brothers child and accidently killed his daughters step daughter, and framed Newmans for murder, much like Sharon can selectively STILL call out Phyllis for adultery 15 years after the fact, Nick and Vicki can STILL have legitimate issues with Adam sans Daddy 

• Members

Oh yes. That goes without saying. Plus gaslighting and such were repugnant.

I was more so thinking of Adam as he was arriving on the Geona City scene (his upbringing on the farm with Hope, his relationship with Cliff, Victor's connection with Hope) and why his step-siblings had it out for him before they even gave him a chance. 

• Members

Next week Adam tells Nick and Vicki he will leave town peacefully if he gets Christian, they find Chelsea and Connor, and give him a going away present of 500mil  Also on 5/30, Adam searches for Chloe

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's Neil's will is read. Here is what Neil leaves his loved ones and friends (There will also be some more flashbacks shown of Neil with some of his loved ones when the will is being read.)

Nikki is left a Bible with a passage in it and an atlas with Katherine's writings from her World trip. Victor is left some cigars that Neil never got around to using and Neil's name plate from Newman Enterprises. Neil tells Cane he forgives him and urges Cane to make things right with those he has hurt.

Sharon gets Drucilla's jewlery, Neil leaves the foundation to Jack. Jack says he will name a treatment center after Neil. Ashley gets a $500,000 donation to an Alzheimer's Charity and a jazz record her and Neil danced to. Olivia gets a donation to Doctor's Without Borders and a sculpture.

Malcolm gets the albums they listened to growing up, Ana gets Neil's entire record collection. Provisions are made for Sophia and Moses, Lily gets the bulk of Neil's money and holdings. She also gets some fairytales Neil used to read to her. The twins get trust funds set up for them. Neil also leaves letters for Moses and the twins. It is mentioned in the will that Neil Hope's they run Hamilton-Winters one day. Devon gets the share of the business, providing he goes along with a couple of conditions.

Neil wants him to give Nate a seat on the Board of Directors and to pay generosity forward. Neil also leaves Nate his penthouse. Also, on tomorrow's show Devon ends up making Ana co head of LP.

• Members

So is this the beginning of a rivalry with Devon and Nate. Neil saying Devon's gets the company providing he goes along with Nate getting a seat on the board indicates something. Devon is very generous. He'd have given Nate a seat regardless of Neil. 

Glad Cane got nothing. The show is clearly moving him out of their family orbit. I'm not mad. Let's see if the show centers Abbots around Cane like they did Winters for nigh on a decade. I doubt it. 

• Members

All of the stuff with Neil’s will SOUNDS good and of course there is story potential there but considering how quickly they faded into the background after his funeral, it’s hard to believe it’ll amount to anything. 

Archived