LATEST RATINGS: March 18-22, 2019

Toups

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh. It's been 4 months. I'm not ready to say he fucked up his return yet. I'm not as disgusted as everyone else. Not saying I love it ... but I'd rather have done without all of this deportation [!@#$%^&*] and Eve being a one-note MAGA shouting bitch.

What was the point of all of this anyway? I doubt it was to really tell an illegal immigrant story. I also am waiting for Melinda to spill one day she's really Haley's mother, not her sister, making this all pointless anyway (no spoilers, just my guess)

Was it to make us care about Haley? 

I know everyone loves good natured lovable rascal Jack who leaves Jennifer at every turn and then begs her to take him back, but I don't mind Jack being different right now. I don't hate everything being done.

What fans really wanted was Jack to come back, Jennifer to hold his hand, they reminisnce about the past, he somehow gets his memory back and he holds her accountable for the Daniel nonsense. Personally, I don't even need it addressed anymore because I'd be more than happy to pretend Daniel never existed. But I do think it should be dealt with, and it's not as if that aspect has been ignored. I mean, look at Steve and Kayla in 2006. He remembered his life fairly fast and they burned through so much story ... not saying this Jack/Jen/Eve story is *good* ...

Not sure why everyone wants instant resolution and instant happiness. This is a soap, no? I mean, reading and watching old DAYS episodes, couples were kept apart almost ALL THE TIME with very little room for happiness in between. It's like the Cin stans having a coronary anytime they're split up for five seconds ... 

Look at the mess that was Will/Sonny/Paul. Of course, I want Jack to get his memory back (the story is also him grappling with who he became and who he is ... if told right it could be good but I have little faith in Ron telling a compelling story here) but I never wanted Will to get his back, personally. Now look at them. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

I like this Jack, but not the HUGE Personality change. I don't want butt of the joke Jack back, I do want a happy medium. I want the guy he became after he got with Jennifer the first go around(the beginning).

I do like that Jennifer has to chase Jack, but the Jack and Eve stuff to me is over kill

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived