OLTL: "Renee Goldsberry" Appreciation Thread

OneLife Fan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Best of luck to REG at tomorrow night's Emmys. Although I still cannot figure out why she submitted the episode in which Evangeline sings to John?!?! A much better choice would have been the opening comments in Todd's trial, as we then would have had hope that she might win the statue!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I LOVE her more each day this woman is simply amazing. I was particularly impressed with her scenes with Starr. When Starr ran into her arms and she was undoubtedly surprise she carried it off so well. Like she totally didnt expect it which of course she shouldnt since she is blind and she pulled it off so wonderfully.

I dont care much for this blind story I find it to be more about her romance with Cris than her actual blindness and I was hoping they would focus more on the blindness. But REG is doing a very convincing job

Carol

• Members

I agree with everything you've said here. I'm fine with her getting some TLC after being mistreated by John and then some, but I'm just not keen on having CrisVan on my screen for much longer. Either way, I think she's great. Bring on the Tangeline! :lol:

-Fudge

• 2 weeks later...

Archived