Days: Shimi Lovers!

chosenone76

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, you guys that kiss today! And not only that, but all of the wonderful things that Shawn said to Mimi today about what a great person she is, and it's not just what he said, it's how he said it. And the way Mimi was looking at him, it was perfect. *sigh*

I love these two so much. :)

• Members

I've been fighting liking Shimi because I was such a huge Rex/Mimi fan, but the bits and pieces that I've seen of these two together makes me kind of like them. I can't say that I love them yet, but if I can't have my Reems, I think I can live with Mimi moving on with Shawn.

Nikki

• Members

I totally agree. (Waves hello!)

I am a Rex/Mimi fan first and foremost. :( I miss them and I am still angry at their destruction. However, I do see chemistry with Shimi and think they would be so much more interesting if they are given a chance. I don't want Mimi to be destroyed for the sake of Shelle. And I don't want this outcome to already be predetermined. What's the fun in watching when you already know what is going to happen in the end?

• Members

Hey there woman.

I'm with you on being upset over the destruction of Rex and Mimi. They will always be my favorite counterpart to each other, but in the interim time, I'm all for Meems getting some lovin'. Jason and Farah's chemistry took me by surprise. I'm willing to ride it out for as long as it lasts, but if it means Mimi getting hurt while Shawn pines after Belle, I want no part of it.

Nikki

Archived