Days: Shimi Lovers!

chosenone76

• Members

I started watching Days again after years of neglecting it, and I have found myself in love with this pairing. I hope they really go somewhere with it. I know that there are many Shelle fans out there and that they have been building that romance, literally, for years. But I think Shawn is better with Mimi, they have loads of chemistry and they really understand each other. Plus that kiss on his bed was hot.

So who's with me?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm with you and you are so right that Shawn is better with Mimi. Jason and Farah have the chemistry to pull off a really good pairing and make it so believable.

I got over Shelle several years back. With the recast of Belle with Martha Madison, the dynamic is gone and Jason just doesn't fit with her. I hope TPTB realize what they have with Shimi and run with it.

• Members

Hey Shimi Fans I just got this in my mail:

I am a subscriber to SOD, so I get the insider by them, basically it says that they recently did a survey among DAYS fans and they were surpriese by the enthusiastic response from Shimi fans. So congrats!!

• Members

DaysGal , I love your avatar and banner! *sigh*

I don't like Shawn with Martha either, like you said, they just don't fit. It's hard to reconcile this Shelle with the old one for me and now I don't want to even try. I love Shimi, I find myself looking forward to Days more and more now, after years of watching AMC, because of them. I hope they run with it.

Chanel, thanks for that. Let's hope TIIC listen to us.

By the way, I love Lumi too. :)

• Members

Shimi lover here too :)

I was a Shelle fan when Storms was in the role, but Madison IMO has way more chemistry with Kyle Brandt (Philip) than Cook.

Shawn and Mimi are one of those couples I will love for years to come.

• Members

Here to spread the Shawn/Mimi love (I loathe combo-names). Both players had become worthless in their previous existences, but now? New life has been breathed into them both. Plus, no more Shawn/Belle incest makes me happy.

Archived