• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From the article at the bottom tweet:

It's telling how many comments in the article from reporters saying that Biden is a boring and fragile old man who must be kept coddled. Olivia Nuzzi, the white supremacist stan, is particularly galling.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Another shining moment from one of the more pathetic Beltway figures (Kim). 

@Vee Even the quotes are enraging. Just shameful. I will always blame the media, above all others, for the slow death of this country.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Katie Porter (whom I find overrated and performative but who also did not deserve any of this) had her rally attacked by far right groups, groups who attacked elderly people to the point where Porter had to physically shield an elderly woman.

What does the media have to say?

Bothsidesbothsidesbothsides, naturally. 

Watch how many media outlets will use extreme attacks orchestrated here and in school board meetings to try to craft a narrative to simultaneously convince people that the right wing is the majority opinion and demoralize moderate and left wing voters into checking out of politics. They hate this country and will do anything to help the GOP end it.

• Members

The tweet is gone now, but Alex Thompson, who spent yesterday reminding everyone that if you're an American who likes soccer you're out of touch, spent today trying to get people mad (I guess???) because the White House listed Eric Adams' occupation (Brooklyn Borough President) instead of (I guess???) mayor-in-waiting, or whatever. 

• Members

I see that yet another desperate man (some guy at Vox) is giving hatemonger Liz B a podcast to feel sorry for herself. She and her scumbag husband just continue to weave poison everywhere they go. Vox truly has hit the toilet bowl. 

• Members

I generally agree with some of their points, but the stuff about committees and how if you have committees we will win and if you speak up we will win and look at the Benghazi hearings all feels like circle jerking.

Harper's continues to embarrass itself: 

(Thomas Chatterton Williams is best known for throwing people out of his home in France for criticizing Bari Weiss)