• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

That episode with Candy was amazing. Damn!

Angelica Ross is coming for that Emmy next year. It's hard to watch this show on a weekly basis, because I need my next dose ASAP lol. No other drama on television compares right now to me.

Edited by StepBack

• Members

There is a soundtrack available for seasons 1 and 2. It is fantastic! Some 70s greats are in there too, like Avalon by Roxy Music.  I had forgotten how uplifting and evocative some of those 80s classics were, like Tears for Fears' Everybody Wants to Rule The World and Grace Jones' I've Seen That Face Before.

On another note, seeing these women / characters revel in their femininity, and walk in heels like silver-screen movie stars, has made me realise that I should make more of an effort with what I wear. I've stuck more to comfort the last few years, but Pose has made me long for strong, womanly prettiness again.

Edited by Cat

• Members

You always have good taste.

Please register in order to view this content

And the music in Season 1 was truly great. SPOILER ALERT so is the music for Season 2.

It warms my heart to see so many of you all binging. Especially @Cat. Please post your thoughts, you all!!!

In case you don't notice...Season 2 is currently at its midpoint of the season as of last night.