FX Pose - **Spoliers if you're not up to date**

• Members

Image result for Yaaaaasss gif

Glad to see you still watching.

Please register in order to view this content

Can't believe it's the finale tonight.

I agree with others. Season 1 is my favorite, but Season 2 was still good. Great set-up, muddled middle, but it seems like it's righting itself, depending on tonight.

PS. I see your distinguished gentleman from a specific game is going to be on the CROWN this year.  

I feel that was intentional and will probably factor into tonight's episode.

I so did like the vacation last week. And that read of Miss Wintour was EVERYTHING. So good that it was uploaded to YT in HD in a day's time versus other episodes and scenes from this season that took a few days and the quality for the most part on YT is meh. lol.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OMG yes, that made the rounds all over my fellow queens' social media 

Please register in order to view this content

And you're right about the question about Damon. I loved the finale with its touching and bittersweet moments. And with the two introduced at the end, I could foresee them being aged up to Blanca's new ballroom children when they eventually fast-forward to 1996. 

• Members

'Lubricate.' lol.

Hmmmm...I liked the Season 2 finale. Other than 'Battle Hair' as I call her...'House v House' wasn't as good as Season 1's but that might have to do with Season 1's more direct narrative for me. Everything else at the ball was PERFECTION. 'Judge For Me' gifs are everywhere and I LIVED. 

I was in my feels throughout the episode. Loved Bianca's moment. The second viewing my eyes got misty. And the ending was perfect. If it had not been renewed for Season 3, it would have been a good ending. Just like season 1 was a good ending if it had been canceled.

And I have come out of this season loving Lulu. But I love a great spin. And she has that in SPADES. 

Yes, spins are my thing when I get on the dance floor. When I get to the point in dancing when I do that, IT'S ON!!!

SPOILER ALERT JUST IN CASE

Love Ricky's dress that echoes Miss J 'Love Will Never Do' If You're Nasty. I called it and he was so pretty as a woman. Whoever did that was great because I could not tell from a first view.

Pray Tell dare I say it looked good as Miss Ross.

Bianca was all that in her Whitney Houston moment. 

• Members

I thought the finale was okay. I would’ve liked a little more acknowledgment from the fall out between Pray Tell and Blanca’s family outside of just them saying they hadn’t seen each other in 8 months.

Dare I say Ricky still has a little bit of something for Damon? Speaking of Damon, is it me or did this feel like his send off? Which kinda blows. It took awhile but I grew to appreciate him.

I’m very curious where season 3 takes us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

YES THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

The writing for Elektra this season (minus an episode or 2) was MUCH better. That final was everything. Love seeing them end on a happy note. Did anyone get an "X-Men" vibe with Blanca as the professor adding the two children to her home? It was sweet and I loved it all. The Pose cast deserves all the nominations next year and wins. Can't wait for season 3.

Also, the masculinity/femininity talk was beautifully done. Watched that one a couple of times.

One thing I hope the show never does again is bring back Patti Lupone or any stunt casting. That character was just odd at times.

Edited by StepBack