GH: Special Anniversary Episode

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

absolutely disgusting and embarrassing the pedestal they put Sonny and his cohorts on, while villainising other characters that have done some wrongs but are not CAREER criminals. Even the "good guys" are treated like baddies... that DA has done nothing wrong at all, but they keep playing it like she's the big bad... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I was thinking "Damn that kid looks a lot like Benard" before I saw young Sonny is being played by his son. That's cool.

The show has centered around Sonny for the last 15 years, this is just more of the same, whatever.

• Members

I'm not even phased by this sh*t anymore. But I'll look at it artistically and appreciate it for what it is, and what the actors will bring to the table. I'm a sucker "alternate life" type episodes. And it'll be nice to see Dominic Zamprogna again. I honestly think this is nothing more than the episode the show will want to submit for the Emmys.

I read a rumor earlier this year that they may actually make good on Sonny getting out of the mob. I think possibly in possible preparation for the show's cancellation (whenever that may come). Maybe Elizabeth Hendrickson's obnoxious character that won't go away and this episode are leading to some sort of story climax to go in that direction. That sure would be nice for the character of Sonny and all of the show's fans.

• Members

I... don't think this is that bad an idea? 

Please register in order to view this content

I mean, given that they absolutely want to kiss MB's ass and all (which I can do without).

I seriously thought clicking on here we'd have a "Very Special Episode featuring Sonny and new GH sponsors Papa Johns."

• Members

What do you mean, you don't want to watch endless close-ups of Mo's eyes as his lithium kicks in? 

IA. I would love a standalone , alternative universe episode focusing on GF (what if she never met Luke Spencer? But GH would never) or on MW, although am I right in thinking Maura already got a standalone Ava-focused episode recently? 

Archived