Sign in to follow this  
JAS0N47

DAYS: Jason47 to celebrate Susan Seaforth Hayes' 50th anniversary with special key moments

50TH ANNIVERSARY OF SUSAN SEAFORTH HAYES AS JULIE NEARS...JASON47 SET TO CELEBRATE HISTORIC MILESTONE WITH RELEASE OF SEVERAL KEY MOMENTS FROM JULIE'S LIFE...

43043429_1260539174088354_76503180253541

Fans are in for some treats from the "Days" archives in the coming months, in celebration of Susan Seaforth Hayes' upcoming 50th anniversary as Julie in December. While fans have had access to Susan's first script from 1968 and video of Julie's wedding to Doug in 1976, other key moments in Julie's life from the 1970's have only been available in brief summaries. For the first time online, fans will now be able to read details never available before, as scripts are released for several of Susan's most historic scenes on "Days", including the day Julie was burned by fire; the time a woman told Julie that she had romantic feelings for her; and the moment when Julie met a certain, charming man in 1970.

Thanks for doing this, Jason. I've been shocked that there's been nothing from the show or NBC as yet acknowledging this landmark. 

On 03/10/2018 at 9:16 PM, Paul Raven said:

Looking forward to this.

i wonder if Days/NBC/etc will bother to pay tribute?

I'd love to see a special hour-long episode, just with Doug and Julie sitting over a scrapbook and having flashbacks of the past. It would not even be that expensive to produce! I doubt TPTB care much, however. We will probably get nothing.

What Julie-centric scenes from the last 50 years would everyone like to see again (or just see for the first time)?

I would love to see any scenes between SSH and Denise Alexander again.  Loved the Julie/Susan rivalry.  I'd like to see scenes during Julie and Doug's affair before he married Addie.  I would also like to see the scenes with Julie, Addie, and Doug, at the hospital when Hope was born.  I remember Julie telling Doug at the hospital nursery that Hope should have been their child.  Really, I would just love to see Julie's entire story from SSH's arrival, until Doug and Julie's second wedding in 1981.  It all fell apart for Julie (and Doug) after that. 

Thanks for posting the new synopses @JAS0N47

Edited by jam6242

I hope DAYS has an acknowledgement episode. In the past, DAYS has had some great moments and episodes where they schmaltz it up to pay tribute to their longstanding couples and characters. 

A few months ago, Bill Hayes tweeted dates for Doug and Julie appearances for the rest of the year.  SSH is going to be in more episodes than usual in December, so she's at least getting that.  My hopes aren't too high that she won't be doing something silly, since RC is the HW (unless Sheri Anderson was consulted more than she normally seems to be).