Taoboi

B&B July 2018 Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, SteelCity said:

As long as she leaves that raggedy ass wig situation and the moping!

ITA - Wigole can stay behind in LA. It was appalling that B&B couldn't find something far better - I get why some actors need hair help sometimes, but it was insulting that someone so beautiful looked awful. RE was a real find for B&B, I don't get why she was erased from the canvas. 

6 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

ITA - Wigole can stay behind in LA. It was appalling that B&B couldn't find something far better - I get why some actors need hair help sometimes, but it was insulting that someone so beautiful looked awful. RE was a real find for B&B, I don't get why she was erased from the canvas. 

Because why tell a new story when you can go back to Steffy/Liam/Hope?! Speaking of which, can we ever just get a real, vicious, no holds barred catfight between Those two desperate bitches? At least I'll get something I enjoy out of this dreck!

1 hour ago, FrenchFan said:

Damn, this Zoe is even worse than Emma. Didn't think that was possible... Oh damn, poor B&B

I would ask for a serial killer story, but the unfortunate implications of killing, Xavier, Emma and Zoe makes it uncomfortable. 

SN: How come this girl playing Emma didn't play Bobbi Kristina?

This is a very strange and slapdash of doing That Black Storyline™️. All three actors are dire, but I disagree that Zoe is the worst of the three. I was actually embarrassed for Courtney Hope and Heather Tom for having to keep straight faces while these guys strained to emote. It’s a shame: B&B has done their black cast dirty, but they’ve usually hired solid to excellent black actors.

44 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

This is a very strange and slapdash of doing That Black Storyline™️. All three actors are dire, but I disagree that Zoe is the worst of the three. I was actually embarrassed for Courtney Hope and Heather Tom for having to keep straight faces while these guys strained to emote. It’s a shame: B&B has done their black cast dirty, but they’ve usually hired solid to excellent black actors.

It's really bad! Isn't there a hard and fast rule on the amount of bad versus good actors in a scene?

4 minutes ago, SteelCity said:

It's really bad! Isn't there a hard and fast rule on the amount of bad versus good actors in a scene?

It’s funny how it never felt as glaring when someone as bad as Ronn Moss was in scenes with Susan Flannery and KKL because RM’s woodenness became just part of Ridge. But these guys were just thrust upon us out of nowhere.

1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

It’s funny how it never felt as glaring when someone as bad as Ronn Moss was in scenes with Susan Flannery and KKL because RM’s woodenness became just part of Ridge. But these guys were just thrust upon us out of nowhere.

At least Ronn Moss came across as sure, which made the arrogance of Ridge palpable, if not campy. These new kids are awful and to make it worse, not even eye candy! Can someone please do something about the way Emma talks?! Recasting? Drunk driving PSA?

7 hours ago, SteelCity said:

At least Ronn Moss came across as sure, which made the arrogance of Ridge palpable, if not campy. These new kids are awful and to make it worse, not even eye candy! Can someone please do something about the way Emma talks?! Recasting? Drunk driving PSA?

I agree about Emma. She’s pukeworthy bad. She can’t act, her voice is grating, and — to be kind — she’s physically wrong for the role.

13 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

I agree about Emma. She’s pukeworthy bad. She can’t act, her voice is grating, and — to be kind — she’s physically wrong for the role.

The gross way she's dressed doesn't help.

None of this makes any sense.  If Xander is Myron's cousin (he is right?)??  Wouldn't Myron know her cousin has a British accent and wonder why he's speaking with an American one?  Or had Myron never met Xander?  LOLLL.  And Brooke/THOT meddling talking to Liam about "character" and Steffy's character.  Brooke/THOT who could never keep her legs together and has slept her way through entire families. 

Edited by Fevuh