Y&R: July Spoilers

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are some spoilers from Monday's episode from soaps.com (Reworded) including some big ones:

It is going to be revealed that Nick has been impersonating JT. He will reveal this to Victor by taking off a mask. He will also reveal he is the one who leaked the documents and he has set other things in motion. He will say he did this to get revenge against Victor for taking Christian. Nick will also come clean with Sharon.

It will also be revealed that Jack is not a Chancellor. The DNA results will say that he is not a match for Phillip. 

• Members

But, knowing Mal, we'll learn Phillip Chancellor, or who we THOUGHT was Philip Chancellor, was, in fact, an impostor.

Nick masquerading as J.T. sounds like a move straight outta Charles Pratt's handbook.  I'm almost inclined to think Pratt is secretly ghostwriting for this show.

• Members

Better yet, let Cane pull a reverse Tyrone Jackson and reveal to Lily that he's actually Black.  If Lily herself doesn't freak out, then CK certainly will!

Please register in order to view this content

They would have been better off saying Nick had hired a J.T. lookalike to terrorize these people.  It would have achieved the same effect w/o stretching logic (as much).  Plus, like father, like son.

• Members

Here is the pic of Nick revealing that he was impersonating JT:

Please register in order to view this content

Mal had hinted in an article form this week's SOD that it was someone like NIck possibly doing this. According to SOD /soaps.com spoilers Nick is going dark. This will worry Sharon, who is going to question if she knows who he is anymore. There is also a spoiler about Nick spending time with Phyllis playing video games.

I wonder if these Nick/Phyllis will draw close again, especially given that Phyllis will be finding out about Billy's gambling addiction on Monday's episode. I do believe that Billy's gambling will continue to spiral out of control.

• Members

Let those two hogs Nick and Phyllis find their way back to each other the way their disgusting affair started....they deserve each other especially since they will both always vilify Sharon for what she does, when they’ve done far worse imo...

• Members

Honestly, I think that's where we are heading.  I'm sure Mal thinks Jack and Victor as half-brothers must be the soap opera form of pay dirt.

I just...I can't.

Yeah, just what we, and this show, needed: Joshua Morrow's Nick "going dark."  Good Lord.

Archived