The truth comes out....latest SOD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know. I'm so happy they got it right. I think she's a great fit as Bo and Hope's daughter. I also love the idea of Tripp and Ciara. Between them and Paul and Will ...

Please register in order to view this content

I'm hopeful Ron sees the same thing. But I know there's probably going to come a point where I'm disappointed. I hate being pessimistic but ... I know my show. I guess I just hope these are genuine relationships building and not some agenda (at least where Paul and Will are concerned).

• Members

+1

I love Donnell.

I think he'd make a good Malcolm on Y&R (not that they'd try and recast again) but he'd be wasted there too.

I don't love that Claire becomes the villain here. But Hope should be pissed at the fact that so many people knew before she did. I don't think she's someone who will feel betrayed by Rafe, on some level she will be, of course (or should be, let's see how they write it), but I wonder if they use this to cause some conflict between Hope and Ciara.

But nothing ever goes anywhere and I know it will all take the predictable route. I don't believe Rope are done, though, sadly. But at least Ron's tried to do something here, as much as I hate the couple, at least something is happening, lol.

• Members

I feel you, but Rafe is going to catch hell IMO.....not just for what he did, but when he did it....the day they broke up, and who he did it with. Sami. Now if Ali were still on canvas this could be a hell of a story. I don't know about Claire...she may have done it to take the heat off of Ciara, or did it to not only get one up on her,  but to be the next Sami. it's like Three's Company at that place anyway so....

And Sheri Anderson should take over as HW.

Archived