• Members

Since Mal Young's interview was too vague (and my internet is working YAY!!!), I figured that I would post what he has said for what he plans for November Sweeps. You ready?

VICTOR/NIKKI/NICK

A scandal hits Newman Enterprises keeping Victor busy at protecting his legacy. Victor and Nick's bad blood will rise again. Meanwhile, Nikki and Victor keep tolerating each other.

VICKI/BILLY/PHYLLIS

Billy has his work cut out for him with his women as his shady deals catch up with him. Billy and Phyllis will continue to be the comedy couple while Vicki's health issues come to a shocking conclusion that impacts everyone in ways they have not foreseen.

THE ABBOTTS

The drama with the Abbotts is just beginning as they face their biggest challenges of all. Each family member will have a different reaction to this. Also Jack will have his hands full with Nikki and Dina.

CANE/LILY

Lily gets a curveball that makes her question getting a divorce. Cane will face something unexpected.

HILLARY/JORDAN

Jordan crosses Hilary. A game of cat and mouse begins.

DEVON/MARIAH/TESSA

Mariah will address her feelings for Tessa as she discovers who she is as a person.

SCOTT/SHARON

Scott will put himself in danger and it will impact his relationship with Sharon. Meanwhile, Sharon will have to deal with disapproving Lauren.

NEIL

Neil makes a bold move that pushes his life and career forward, turning him into a major player in Genoa City who others turn to for advice.

All in my own words of course.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is what I've suspected will happen based on the writing of the new regime-men will be driving all the major storylines while the women function as secondary characters.

Now I really suspect that MY intervened in some of the stories where Victor started to get more and more involved in Brash and Sassy and possibly Nick's storylines.  I sense that he will be creeping back  into having a hand pretty much everywhere as he did in the past.  

This is unfortunate.

Archived