Film Awards Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I noticed he did interview a few actors but most I saw were singers....and they kept going to Goreski and Co. Why wasn't Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet? She was with Brad doing so much fashion. It was like Seacrest or nothing for E!  I don't know why Ryan Seacrest gets a pass...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/04/ryan-seacrest-expected-to-get-cold-shoulder-on-oscars-red-carpet.html

Lawd...the ending of E! coverage and at the end....caption...Ryan Seacrest Productions.....

And was it me or did Whoopi diss Ryan Seacrest? She didn't stop to chat with him but he yelled to her something and she responded.

The broadcast was very boring...I think a lot of the actors did avoid Ryan.......

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I saw the interview but didn't catch that...haha....so she was referring to him....hahaha..... I guess she won't be invited anymore to the show...Ryan and Kelly that is...LOL

Like I said Whoopi avoided him too but he had to get in a word to her as she walked by.....

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Whoopi’s going to hear about that from her bosses at ABC. They already slapped down Bellamy Young.

The Oscar set is pretty cool.

Eva Marie Saint looks AMAZING for 93. There are people in their 50s who look older.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I've never seen I Tonya and I doubt I ever will but I can see where it just comes off as camp. I'm so happy for Allison though because I loved her on GL and look where she is now. And she looked amazing. 

Between that and Sam Rockwell (now I can feel less ashamed about perving over him for most of the early '00s) I'm pleased.