DAYS: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked the Will/Paul rivalry. What was interesting was how insecure Paul made Will feel. Paul was the studly baseball player and once Will got dicked down by Paul, he realized that he couldn't give Sonny what Paul was putting down in the bedroom. It was an interesting dynamic that I've seen in real life gay relationships.

• Members

That's how I always felt about Chandler. 

There's never been much of interest in any of these pairings. The exception was that Will/Paul ONS, and I have sometimes wondered if that led to the backlash of everything ever since.

• Members

Freddie can be hot when he takes care of himself.

And I think Will was always insecure, IMO, it didn't take [!@#$%^&*] Paul to become insecure. He always seemed unsure and almost like he wasn't worthy of Sonny.

I know people keep saying Freddie and even Chandler resist the gay stuff but I don't see it the way some of you do.

Angelica kicked the bucket on today's show. Angelica was wasted in the silly doggelganger debacle. Angelica hardly had any scenes with the object of her affection Justin. It would've been great if they brought her son Alexander. I remember Angelica as fierce rich beyotch as played by JE and JC. Morgan Fairchild was a bad recast and was rather meh. Those ugly floral unflattering blazers didn't help. Angelica's last scenes with Hattie and Bonnie were quite good and funny. Still a wasted of a classic character.

• Members

Nope.

I enjoyed her though once she got into the doppleganger story. As the straight woman to Bonnie and Hattie it wasn't bad, at least to me.

I agree slick, they shouldn't have killed her off but at the same time I actually don't mind all that much. It's a waste of the character of Anjelica but oh well.

Archived