Y&R Promo: New Drama

• Members

Really?

So I guess we can all assume that Victoria's new ailment is what will push Billy back into her orbit, right?

No one cares about the "new Nick" b/c it'll be like normal Nick--dumb, arrogant, frat boyish...

Don't care about Jack/Nikki for the 100th time. Same story, new year. Nikki will entertain Jack for now, but the second Victor is in peril, she'll run back to him. Keep those two, old windbags together and stop breaking them up. It's old and tiring. 

Reed & Mattie are painful to watch. 

Nick threatening Hilary...

Please register in order to view this content

She ought laugh in his face. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have heard from several people that a Jack and Phyllis reunion ain't happening for a lot of reasons but mainly because neither Mal nor Sally likes them romantically and PB's days as a romantic/sexy lead doing love scenes are over - and obviously they like GT's Phyllis naked all the damn time.   Plus I think part of the reason Sony & CBS wanted Phyllis de-aged was to eventually move her away from Jack. The casting call they put out when GT was hired was for someone 30-40. 

But yeah, I don't care about a single thing in that promo.

• Members

Well where does GT's Phyllis go if not with Aunt Jack?

Nick is with Chelsea and all the other men in her age range (except Neil) are married.

Yep. Especially with Dina around. She seems to like Phyllis about as much as Jill does.

I hate them too but SSM has been pushing them together since the beginning of her regime.

An illness is the perfect excuse to push them together without making Victoria the villain.

• Members

Victoria better not have a tumor!

Some time ago, I posted a suggestion that Sharon be found to have a slow-growing benign mass sustained from the time she got hit by that car, all those years ago. 

I've noticed that some ideas that I posted on this board, even some that I admittedly 'gave' away in that survey last year, have suspiciously wound up onscreen but given to different characters in slightly altered scenarios(and have flopped as a result).

So now I'm on 'tumor watch' with Victoria.

We'll see, I guess. Hope that this is not the case because that would be out of the blue cheesiness.

Archived