United Airlines assaults, forcibly removes passenger from flight

Vee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're welcome. Twitter has been on fire with all this -- there's more!

On a sadder note, TMZ proves once more what trash they are by dredging up the victim's past crimes, as if that's somehow relevant. But I don't seem them dredging up any misdeeds the security officers may have done. I wonder who tipped them off about this..........

• Members

I. CAN. NOT STAND!!!!! TMZ. Evil POS all of them are. like you just said....WTF does that have to do with how he was treated?!

GOOD!!! they should lose a ton of money. and he should sue their ass hairs and nuts off. 

• Members

NOPE. Too late. We might have believed this lie if it didn't come a day too late and after you blamed the victim and try to smear him with his past. Whoever's handling this PR crisis for them is an idiot as well, unless their advice was ignored.

• Members

There is panic among the shareholders, I bet, with stock prices tumbling.

Also, I was watching a livestream from a news broadcaster based in Japan and not only is the story circulating there but the newstory mentioned that the United news story is circulating in China as well.  A huge debacle making the international rounds, especially in Asia right now!

Archived