YRBB

DAYS: January 2017 Discussion Thread

1Ugj8U4.png

Eric Martsolf has some moobs

ETA: This Chloe storyline is so damn ridiculous. We know the baby is Nicole's but she doesnt so the way she is acting is a bit obsessive. Based on the info she has, she needs to back off but I guess the show is trying to play it off as her maternal instinct even though she didnt carry the child and never bonded with her

Edited by Cheap21

The baby story is ridiculous. And Nancy, um, hon, the thing to do is tell Nicole the baby is HERS. [!@#$%^&*] what Chloe wants! LOL. But I know they have to draaaag this out. Sigh.

13 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

1Ugj8U4.png

Eric Martsolf has some moobs

I've been saying that Eric has gotten so out of shape.  The one thing he had going for him was his looks. Now that is going to hell...IMO of course.

22 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

ETA: This Chloe storyline is so damn ridiculous. We know the baby is Nicole's but she doesnt so the way she is acting is a bit obsessive. Based on the info she has, she needs to back off but I guess the show is trying to play it off as her maternal instinct even though she didnt carry the child and never bonded with her

I'm sure that is what they're going for, but it's silly. I'm ready for this nonsense to end.

Looking at my siggy....I keep thinking what a missed opportunity it was to pair T and Will. It had the same set up as Luke and Kevin did on ATWT which they also squandered.

The hotel that Marlena, Paul, Steve and Rafe are in Prague looks like the Martin house:lol: The infirmary at Fancy Face's prison looks like a hospital room at University Hospital. The search for Steffy D is a snooze fest. T-Boz is really good as Sheila. The alley way in Prague looks like the same one in Salem. It's nice to see Anna even though her short stints are badly written. 

22 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

The hotel that Marlena, Paul, Steve and Rafe are in Prague looks like the Martin house:lol: The infirmary at Fancy Face's prison looks like a hospital room at University Hospital. The search for Steffy D is a snooze fest. T-Boz is really good as Sheila. The alley way in Prague looks like the same one in Salem. It's nice to see Anna even though her short stints are badly written. 

LOL the reuse of the sets is hilarious and not all that well done, TBH. I understand they have restrictions but it's SO obvious. Just wait for the Prague police station ;)

I've enjoyed T-Boz.

Love seeing Anna again and very much looking forward to Austin and Carrie on Wednesday.

A lot happening on FB right now for the 13,000th episode. Pictures, live videos, etc!

Image may contain: 30 people, people smiling, people standing and wedding

Image may contain: 19 people, people smiling, people standing

Edited by YRBB