Y&R The Fallout Begins

rlj

• Members
54 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

That would only happen if Sharon/Dylan challenged Nick in court. Since this is being handled privately and all the parties 'know the truth,' no reason for court to get involved. And, as @Juliajms noted, Sharon did maternity test that proves Sage is mother. Since Nick/Sage were married at time baby born, he is automatically Nick's son. Trust me, in the real world, a lot of men are scammed on that issue and are forced to pay child support for children that weren't even theirs. 

And they go to jail if they don't.

http://dadsrights.com/index.php/childless-men-jailed-for-non-payment-of-child-support/

Chaos would reign if anyone could challenge paternity without reasonable proof, but I do think when the presumptive father can prove they aren't the parent it's wrong for them to have to pay child support. 

• Members
15 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

And they go to jail if they don't.

http://dadsrights.com/index.php/childless-men-jailed-for-non-payment-of-child-support/

Chaos would reign if anyone could challenge paternity without reasonable proof, but I do think when the presumptive father can prove they aren't the parent it's wrong for them to have to pay child support. 

Do you think Pratt does his homework?

• Members

There is a legal birth certificate showing Sharon & Dylan as parents of Sully.  Custody will have to be decided legally in a court of law, even if everyone agrees.  Nick wants the child to be named Christian and that requires legal changes.  I hope that Chelsea and Victor tell Nick the truth but want him to raise the child.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • On Soap Opera Network

• Community Posts

• Jeans from Thailand Please register in order to view this content  Please register in order to view this content
    • @DRW50  The quality in this era spoiled me. I simply couldn't tolerate lesser inferior eras. It's hard to believe that this episode will turn 31 years old tomorrow.
    • Adam McKay and David S*rota are, predictably, not happy with the Inflation Reduction Act even though virtually every other major climate activist is. They are getting ratioed overnight and a lot of blowback and mockery from people who might normally support them. Josh Marshall has taken him to task repeatedly, leaving McKay retreating to 'well I just have a lot of questions':  
    • Both of those ideas are great ideas. I’d just hope that CBS/SONY would include ALL good episodes or scenes surrounding the particular storyline or set of characters that they are dealing with. For example, Kay and Jill. If they’re going to set up their feud for us with select scenes or episodes from 73-82, they need to include all the good and important scenes not only for the Jill/Kay/Phillip storyline (including the aftermath where Kay takes Jill to court and then the gaslighting of Kay by Jill), but also things like the scenes or the full episode from October 27, 1976 when Kay makes Jill sign the affidavit that Phillip never fathered Jill’s baby. That’s important stuff. They also need to include every good scene from the Jill/Kay/Derek/Stuart/Liz/Suzanne saga as well from 1978-80. That definitely shaped the feud as well. The final things they’d need to include are the scenes of Kay intimidating Jill when she wants to marry John, Kay sending John the transcripts of the court proceedings, Kay reading the transcripts and then breaking down (in the blue dress where the scene ends and she says “Ohhh she’s got to pay…” and she clutches the paper to her chest), and then from December 1982 where Kay has the dinner party and tries to humiliate Jill and John comes to Jill’s defense, and then the scenes between Jill and Kay where Jill taunts Kay in the one scene we’ve seen before where Jill goes, “You see, I’m not afraid of you anymore Kay. I am just as rich as you are….and I have the man that I love. Nothing can hurt me now.” THEN, start with full episodes of the series from 1983 on.  THAT would be the way to go about it. Don’t be stingy on scenes. If you’re gonna do it, go big or go home.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy