B&B Promo - The Battle is On!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Dollar Bill was bringing  him to her. I already lost track. Did I miss an episode where he changed his mind? Now that I recall she did see him again……I just can't with this triangle ….so many bad ones on this show…LOL

• Members

I dont know, but even if thats the case, they still havent divorced. Bill didnt go to Monte Carlo bc he stated that he still had issues with Katie that he prevented him from leaving. I dont beleive BIll and Brooke are over especially with them now throwing Ridge into the mix. Looks like we are in for a quad

• Members

Again????  They did the whole Ridge/Brooke/Dollar Bill already(I guess they will look for those old scripts to repeat again)….there is nothing new or fresh about this soap. B&B needs new HWs that will write some good new material. 

• Members

This show needs a whole new family. I'd introduce one but do it slowly over time and do it through Kristen Forrester returning to L.A.. Kristen can return with an edge, upset about Forrester Creations being dragged down in the media by constant scandals due to Ridge, Rick, and others. She demands a high powered position at Forrester, which Eric grants because he's so glad to have his daughter back in town and she begins looking her nose down at the others...but then...a man from her past shows up and the Forresters find out that the high and mighty Kristen was having an affair with this man while married to Tony. Then I'd add in a sibling or two of this man's family and go from there.....It would create new story for the Forresters and lead to knew stories with new characters instead of just the same ol' same ol'. 

Archived