Big Brother 18

• Members

The only ones left that I like are Natalie, Victor, Zakiyah and James. I like, not love them though

Cant stand Paulie with a passion and wish the housemates would wise up to him.  He's like a less offensive Frank, which is why he's getting by. He's great at competitions, manipulating people and getting his way

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Derrick is interviewed about this season and about the endless Derrick mentions throughout the season and beliefs that he has deep interpersonal relationships with the returning players and Paulie...and very defensively says he only talked to Paulie for an hour (I don't buy that). He says he will talk to Paulie about it post-season...which I take to mean he's going to beat Paulie's ass. 

I wish they'd asked him about that father of his who is way too involved in recent seasons, but supposedly he and his father do not get along at all.

(live feed spoilers) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeah, I'm over the season. I think it was better than the last few, but that's not saying much. I at least don't despise the entire final 7. But I'm so over them. I like Paul, Natalie, Victor and Michelle. I'm so over James and Nicole lost me after the first week. But stick a fork in this season ...

Archived