Daytime Emmy Winners 2016

Soapsuds

• Members

Elmer Fudd I mean Bradley Bell accepts for best writing…he gives props to Maya transgender story and how well it was done and thanks Karla Mosley for a great portrayal. Producer and SW Mark Pinciotti keeps winking at someone…he is very :wub:. Elmer Fudd thanks his mom and brings her up to the stage…..Jacob Young looks so :wub:

Hey look its Luke Snyder…I guess he left Oakdale….oh wait thats Van Hansis….

A video of those who we have lost….David Canary gets the biggest applause….Jacob Young gives him a standing ovation and JFP actually looks heartbroken looking at DC pic at the end.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

During MBE speech SN is crying….GH wins best show….FV is stopped by MS….she gives a big hug ….sorry he likes muscles and pecs….FV says that Mo and LW are the staple of the show….wow…I guess MS hug meant nothing…LOL….he says he is nervous …first time doing speech..he finishes his speech and someone tells him he forgot to thank the writers….he thanks the writers and Ron Carlivati….who is there up on stage but away from FV….RC doesn't look happy that FV forgot to thank him….LOL….streamers come busting out….show ends…blah…..

• Members

Thanks! 

Well, considering they weren't televised or "officially" streamed, I'm pleasantly surprised they have any type of camerawork other than one single cam plopped in the middle of the room to record anyone that passes by. 

• Members

Thanks for sharing those links, peeps!

What a mess! I had to scim through...Best part was definitely when they got to the David Canary clip, and I LOVED that it ended on that shot of Haley hugging Adam! OMG. Then Jacob Young's tearful standing ovation. Beautiful

I am freaking happy for Tyler Christopher. What a wonderful speech. Also, Bryan Craigs was great too & he deserved it.

• Members

We've seen worse, when it comes to awards shows, Daytime Emmys in particular. I wouldn't call it a mess, just uneventful and very basic. But in comparison to the genre it represents whose budget has been slashed drastically in the past 10 years, it pretty much reflects the state of the medium correctly. :::shrug::: I dunno, I don't think the overall presentation is terrible. 

It's not a 2-hour infomercial for Las Vegas, nor do we have Marie Osmond singing. Overall, we can't ask for much more, other than it actually being televised somewhere on a channel that is available on most basic cable packages. 

Archived