• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
19 minutes ago, Errol said:

Who dis?

That is Spanish soap actor Polo Morin. He is openly gay. He also showed his goodies to the world.

Please register in order to view this content

5 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

That is Spanish soap actor Polo Morin. He is openly gay. He also showed his goodies to the world.

Ah, ok. Prefer the other photo.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Errol said:

Ah, ok. Prefer the other photo.

Is it the licking why? Teehee...

The first pic I posted is most recent. 

Polo and his bf

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• And they used old Roman/Marlena flashbacks for that story.  I can't.  I am so angry on Wayne's behalf.  I mean, I would literally not blink if JT's Roman became Chris Kositcheck again and they hired Wayne back.  I would accept it easily. No questions asked. No, Marlena 100% begged and pleaded with Roman to take her back and they would inch toward it and something would happen to screw it up.  It was ROMAN who could not deal with the fact that Marlena still had feelings for John at all and just left his troubled children to leave town again for several years because his feelings were hurt.   I don't know if it's Sami fans only though.  I think the show has also made it seem like that through time.  I know I have brought this up, but Sami's weird attachment to Roman after the affair always creeped me out.  She acted so protective and weird with him and he just up and left town.  Roman would never do that.
    • Are they insinuating Noah is finally gay? Because nothing else interests me.
    • It always bugged me when people say that Marlena left Roman for John. It’s usually diehard Sami stans who say that, and they either didn’t watch or are twisting things to fit their agenda. Marlena was wracked with guilt over her affair and begged Roman for months to give her a second chance. She desperately tries to save that marriage. It was ROMAN who divorced Marlena and then left town. 
    • First up, Y&R: Chance’s homecoming will have everyone over the moon for his return; however Chance finds animosity from Devon & Mariah while dealing with his own dark demons! Devon mulls the possibility of a custody suit for Dominic with Amanda’s backing; however things get complicated when Devon may have unrequited feelings for Abby!  Chelsea returns and pretends to be BFF’s with Sally as the fashion company moves forward but a twisted love quadrangle develops between Adam, Sally, Nick and Chelsea as Chelsea makes her deviant moves! Tessa and Mariah investigate Noah’s time in London to seek the truth about Noah and his mystery lover. Noah will stay one step forward to cover up the gasp worthy truth! A stark raving mad Jill takes full control as she has a bitter showdown with the Newmans! Tension in the Newman house rises as the holiday approaches when Nick confronts Ashland over his newest schemes! Tis the season for romance for Jack and Phyllis as the couple moves full steam with their growing relationship! However 2022 may be off to a rough start for the pair! B&B: Eric remains haunted by Donna as he still can’t perform for Quinn! Can Eric purge Donna from his psyche or make a move towards Her? Taylor returns to LA and spends some quality time with Hayes, Douglas and Kelly. Taylor pretends just to be a concerned grandma but has a secret hidden agenda when she plots against Brooke! Brooke and Ridge’s marriage crumbles as they fight over Deacon! Sheila becomes fed up and is peeved by Deacon’s latest moves. Sheila begins plotting a way to strike back against Steffy and Brooke! Zende asks a sexually confused  Paris to marry him, but will she say yes? Meanwhile Carter looks to the future as he dreams of true romance for 2022! A dismal Christmas arrives in LA as the Forrester Christmas will turn out to be anything but peaceful! 
    • Man, they can still bring back WN as Roman. I can't believe they actually had him playing someone else.
  • On Soap Opera Network

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy