2015 Movie Awards Thread

Toups

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt Leo will win again, let him have his moment in the sun.

As for his acting ability, he's an actor that tries many roles, but I don't feel he has enough range to take on some of the roles he's gotten (and didn't deserve an Oscar for most of the years he was nominated).                                                 

• Administrator

I don't think those people are huge superstars like Leo is.  And for those who are huge, like Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Brad Pitt, Robert Downey Jr., etc, people aren't clamoring for them to win.  He was getting this big push because a lot of people recognized the great work he's done, and the amount of times he lost. He was different than those big movie stars who haven't won before.  Leo carefully chooses his projects - he doesn't do what everyone is doing.  He is one of the biggest movie stars in the world and he hasn't done: a sequel, a franchise, a superhero movie, an animation. 

What Leo put his mind and body through during the shooting of The Revenant, I definitely wouldn't call that phoning it in. 

And there's nothing wrong with "whoring around with interchangeable models."  He's not married. He's not hurting anyone.  He's a huge movie star who is single.  He probably has one of if not the best "Murderer's Row" of women, one that rivals Derek Jeter's "Murderer's Row" of women.  LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Toups unpinned this topic

Archived