Celebrity Big Brother UK v. US

NothinButAttitude

• Members

Perez was more famous that Farrah. She's a relative unknown. I dont see the three American girls staying till the end. I think Jenna and Janice might but not Farrah. She'll be one of the first American's chucked out of there. Chris...you may be onto something bc I honestly cant recall who that is

As for the production, I dont think UK is like US. There's less manipulation here and its bc unlike the US, viewers pay to vote. It would be too much of a scandal if they tampered with results and they'd be sued and shut down if that let out.. Watching the regular series, Ive seen them get rid of controversial characters early on in favor of boring ones, so I dont think they just ignore the votes and choose who they want to stay

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Farrah/Jenna/Janice will be final three but I do think they'll be the last three of the Americans standing. IMO, I feel like Natasha, Bobby, Gail, or James is going to win overall. And some of the Brits knew who Farrah was, so the audience knows her to the same caliber as they do Perez. Possibly more. Teen Mom is shown over on MTVUK like it is here stateside. 

But I don't see production or the audience allowing those three to leave this early. I just don't. If it happen, it does. But at this point, I don't. I even see Chloe/Stevi possibly going this week as they've gotten TONS of heat on Twitter. Supposedly, the British audience does not care for them or their relationship. It's up in the air at the moment, but I see a Brit leaving this week. 

• Members

Janice is certifiable and I love it! I lived for her days on ANTM and all the shade she'd throw at the other judges. Jenna grosses me out. I want to shampoo and condition her hair and tell her that more is less when it comes to her clothing choices. Ugh and can Austin go back to whatever glory hole the producers plucked him out of? I can't believe he is 27. He needs to quit the partying before he has to rely on something other than his looks.

• Members

Janice obviously has mood issues. She flies between pleasant, repentant and a spoiled cow all within the same breath. It was clear that she views Paul Burrell as someone she can rationalize with - or at least deal with in a manner that allows her to get off without doing very much real work. 

Farrah is the worst though, which is evident based on the nominations from the other housemates. They all hate her. And with good reason. She is so thoroughly unpleasant, mean, foul mouthed and demented .

Chloe-Jasmine and Stevie are weird and fake and contrived and nobody gives a damn about watching them. They are not relevant at all in Britain. I'm shocked thy were hired. 

• Members

Wow. Really? Daniel?! They got rid of Daniel over Chris?! Daniel would've brought drama had they given him time. Clearly, the British audience is smoking something. Do they not know that the Baldwins are all hot heads? Did they not see Daniel snap on Celebrity Fit Club AND Celebrity Rehab? Give another week of Janice's antics, he would've snapped. 

• Members

But still. Had the audience done research and looked at Daniel's previous reality TV work, they would've thought twice about voting him out. If pushed, Daniel could be a hothead and provide tons a drama. But it does not matter. We still have Farrah, Janice, and Jenna in the house and now that Team America is in power and were given immunity for the next eviction, we'll have more drama filled moment.

• Members

But that's the thing - the British viewers aren't invested in the nasty drama. They want this show to be fun and people like Farrah and Daniel just ruin that dynamic when they're so boring and nasty.

Jenna and Janice both have their moments of charm and level headedness. Farrah needs to be given the boot, she is heinous. 

• Members

Thats too much. Why should they have to research his past? What he brings to the current show should be all that matters and he was boring. Remember in UK, you PAY to vote. Why waste coins on someone that isnt bringing it? Would you honestly do that when you have more interesting characters like Farah, Jenna, Janice, etc... to want to keep in? A vote for Daniel is a vote that could have gone to any of them

It totally went over my head that it was a vote to save and not to evict. That changes things.

The Americans are totally bringing it. The producers played it safe with the Brits casting but they are boring. They might as well have just had a show with the Americans and maybe Natasha and James and thats only bc they give the Americans material to work with.

Farah is entertaining tv but she is so vile. Im glad BB called her in during her task earlier bc she crossed the line. I was offended by the stuff calling the Brits out on being homos and lesbians. She fufilled her task but it was too much. She might be the most vile person to ever enter the BB house. She is giving Helen a run for her money. She has no redeeming qualities

I didnt watch Teen Mom but where is her kid? How old is he/she and is she raising the child? Is the father in the picture?

• Members

Farrah's child should be around 5-7 in age now. And the father of the child, Farrah's boyfriend, died months before she had the baby. She later had to get a paternity test for her daughter because the boyfriend's mother did not believe it was his. It was later proven to be. While Farrah's attitude sucks, she truly has been through a lot for a young woman. I think a culmination of instant fame, her parents, raising a child, and losing the love of her life has truly made her cold and hard towards any and almost everyone.  

I think the reason she let her guard down with Scoop, Daniel, and Jenna because they know her struggles and didn't jump to judge her. Austin turning the Brits on her on night one has made her defensive the entire time. While I do think she is draining, I do think that a lot of her fights are justified and that she does bring drama. She has made valid points like the Brits (preferably Natasha, Bobby, Chris, James) being aloof at times. 

And her calling the hgs lesbians and gay didn't bother me as a gay man. She was doing a task and she knew she wasn't going to get any emotions from the hgs by just arguing with her. Most of the Brits (at that point) swore they weren't going to react to her anymore, so she had to cut deep somewhat to win the task. It was ignorant for her to say, but I don't think that she is a homophobe as people are painting her. 

And when it comes to Daniel, I still think he should've stayed over Chris. He bring absolutely NOTHING to the show. I don't even know he's there 99% of the time. Same with Sherrie. 

• Members

I dont like Natasha; she's a hater. Bougie bitch

Jenna: "Dont say that Gail, bc you f--king eat toast. Everyone else eats real food" LMAO!

tumblr_nuc71qltVa1thd4h1o1_400.giftumblr_nuc71qltVa1thd4h1o3_400.gif
tumblr_nuc71qltVa1thd4h1o6_400.giftumblr_nuc71qltVa1thd4h1o2_400.gif
tumblr_nuc71qltVa1thd4h1o5_400.giftumblr_nuc71qltVa1thd4h1o7_400.gif
tumblr_nuc71qltVa1thd4h1o4_400.giftumblr_nuc71qltVa1thd4h1o8_400.gif

Farah's rant was epic.

tumblr_ntwaobFhY61t1rvzco1_540.jpg

what in the gay hell? People are convinced that James has a crush on Farah but I really think he has one on Austin. He seems really into him. They bathe together, sleep together. He's very touchy with him as well.

Speaking of which, Austin touched me when he shaved his head for Gail. That was such a beautiful moment and it caused me to see him differently.

I love the nominations this week. Im fine with any of them leaving bc all those housemates are boring

• Members

OK. I am glad it isn't just me. James gives me those 'vibes' that he ain't checking for the opposite sex at all. Some of those bedroom scenes with him and Austin get hot and heated. I thought they were going to kiss the other night once the lights were off and they were talking. Their faces were a inch away from being one. 

I didn't find Austin cutting his hair for Gail touching. I find it calculating. As Daniel pointed out on BOTS the other night, Austin is pandering to the British audience. It's repulsive. I'm glad too that the Americans and British audience are starting to pick up on what Austin is doing. 

Farrah's rant was hilarious, and typical Farrah. The British audience eat up Farrah's antics so much and are so repulsed by her, but that is what she wants. Farrah is trying to make a name in the UK, and is doing a damn good job. But Natasha did start the whole fight and they edited it out on the highlights show. 

Chris trying to turn up for the cameras now is funny. His comment that he'd 'sock the first American he comes in contact with outside the house' was pathetic. Chris would do nothing but get his old ass whipped. I hope he goes tomorrow. He brings NOTHING to the table. Even though Gail is irking my nerves with her constant tears, at least she emotes. 

Archived