Celebrity Big Brother UK v. US

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's trying to use Farah as his beard

Please register in order to view this content

He may not be ready to admit it to himself, but I feel like Im watching this guy fall in love before my eyes. He's into Austin big time and its obvious

• Members

Seems like Farrah, Gail, and Chloe/Stevi are the nominations from the live episode from last night. But the noms are really moot as it is a fake double eviction and the two evicted will be placed in a secret room that the other hgs will know about. I do hope that it is some twist where the two hgs get to nominate the nominees for the following eviction because I want Austin and Bobby's asses up and out.

• Members

I am so glad Bobby went in on Farrah with his nomination. Every word he said about her is correct. And when she was flipping out in the Diary Room everything she said about Bobby could be applied to herself.

And after the nominations when Farrah and Jenna were talking in the bedroom I hope no one missed Janice kicking the door in and waltzing in. I watched that moment multiple times. That lady knows how to make an entrance. 

• Members

"I've never gagged so much in my life. And that's saying a lot." - Jenna Jameson. 

I know Janice has arthritis, but that couldn't possibly be the medical condition that got her out of that challenge. Janice has calmed down A LOT and seems to be building a lot of bridges. She seems very skittish around people she doesn't know.

Natasha's irritating me now and she didn't used to. She's equal parts Coronation Street character and whiney idiot. She just got way too stuck in with Jenna and their conflict.

Farrah remains the worst. 

Chloe Jasmine's hair is like a rat's nest.

I like how Sherrie is flying under the radar, was a badass when all that stuff was dumped on her and doesn't mind looking like hell on camera.

• Members

When will these people realize that getting rid of Bobby and Austin will be best? Both of them are annoying as f-ck and both of them keep sh-t up. Yeah, Farrah and Jenna do too, but both of them are playing characters. It's common knowledge that neither one will win. 

Natasha annoyed me DAY ONE. She was always a sneaky ass b-tch. Once she took what Austin said about Farrah night one and ran with it, I knew she was drama. And her trying to hide Jenna's wine last night just solidified it. I'm over her too, and I loved when she broke tonight. She knows that she can't break Farrah and it is killing her. 

Chloe freaking out over her sacrifice was too funny. But I do want her to stay now b/c I do think that she's starting to pick up that Austin is a sh-t stirrer. I hope she rallies Jenna and Farrah to put his ass up in upcoming weeks. 

Scoop is the only one I really want to win, but it is obvious that James will take it all.

• Members

the eviction episode earlier this week....DAMN the crowd was coming for Farah and she wasnt even nominated! The boos and crowd noise was awful. They are going to annihilate her when she does go out

Bobby's nomination...dang he also came for Farah and went in on her. The sad thing is that no lies were told and she fails to realize that she is really that vile

With all that said, I have to say Im coming around to Farah. I still think she's a despicable person but that makes for great reality tv. She's a villian and playing that role up. Im glad she didnt leave early bc it could have risked making the show boring

Please register in order to view this content

Say what you will about Natasha, but she looked absolutely stunning during this. Loved her hair color.

Gail is starting to show more personality and I live for her impatience with Chloe

I wasnt sold on this eviction twist at first but I really think Chloe needs to get fake evicted. I can just imagine people torturing her by bashing her from within the house. She's already on the verge of a meltdown. Austin is another person who would have been perfect for this but unfortunately he wasnt up. Id rather Farah in the house playing it up to make the evictees feel awful but I think she'll be one tonight and hearing what the others have to say about her will only fuel her rage when she returns

• Members

I didnt realize there was going to be a twist to the fake evictions. The housemates needing to get Farah and Jenna to put them up for nominations which in actuality will give them immunity is great and makes this more bearable. With that in mind, Im glad they were chosen instead of Chloe. Their commentary was great in the final 3 minutes of the show

NBA, I know you want Natasha out but she needs to stay. I LOVE how Jenna hates her and she gives me life everytime she calls her a fake ass bitch.

Scoop also gave me life when he shut Janice down when she was being rude during his nominations earlier this week

Chloe annoyed the hell out of me the way she was crying about not being able to be affectionate to Stevie and they were nauseating when they reunited. Get them out

Bikini-Bottoms-Stevie.jpg

Gross

• Members

I'm sorry but I don't like this fake nominations sh-t. I feel like it's an attempt for the Brits/Austin to get another hand up on Jenna and Farrah. But I've slept on it and I think that this twist won't work. I pray that Jenna and Farrah, who are both VERY smart, pick up on the changes of their attitude and realize it is a task or Scoop or Janice spill the beans and let the girls in on the gag. It would actually be beneficial to Scoop if he did so. Otherwise, he'll be up for eviction next Tuesday.

Archived