Celebrity Big Brother UK v. US

NothinButAttitude

• Members

Austin is trash. I am so glad that both Jenna and Farrah brought up that Austin is married b/c he so walks the line (and almost crosses it) all the time with Austin. 

Farrah and Jenna nominated:

I so hate that feeds are going to be down until Monday. They are going to cut and edit what may be the biggest blowup into nothing. I'm sure the Brits and Austin, who are just as vile, will come off favorable. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have enjoyed this twist and it's the only time I've enjoyed Jenna and Farrah: alone together bitchily sniping away at everyone - though Farrah's extremely poor command of the English language is pathetic. She "speaks American" as Sarah Palin would say. She has an awful habit of pronouncing the word 'feel' as 'fill' so all of her 'feelings' sound like 'fillings'...she is so vacuous and dumb and nasty. Jenna, I see quite differently. She's a very, very tough woman. But also sensitive to criticism and volatile with how she perceives people. Jenna's constantly thinking and reacting, while Farrah is just constantly expressing. There is no thought process with Farrah; she only gets louder and faster and more aggressive but has no logical reasoning for any of it. 

It's interesting to see how Janice has warmed up to the folks in the house. She is very righteous and an unbalanced personality and I think she struggles with saying and doing the right thing, not for how the audience likes her, but for how she can sleep at night and stay sober. The BB house can't be great for an alcoholic, there is a lot of drinking going on. 

• Members

Austin coming at Farrah was so tacky. He calls her vile but does the same sh-t she does. He only gets away with it b/c he's a man and has the Brits backing him. But I am glad to read (SPOILER ALERT) that Bobby and Austin recently got into it. Can't wait to see that. 

But I did enjoy when Farrah taunted Austin was going to sit by him to make him do something. You can just tell that Austin is the type that he'd try and pop Farrah, which would've worked in her favor. Janice coming to Austin's aid was pathetic. Heffa, once Jenna and Farrah left good enough, Austin was plotting your demise until he learned about the twist. She's so stupid. 

While I wanted Gail to leave in previous weeks, I want her and Scoop to survive this double eviction. Why? Because she was actually nice to Jenna and Farrah upon their return and she didn't allow production to manipulate her so damn safety. 

Janice's dried up ass and Stevi/Chloe can go. 

And Natasha is so f-cking dependent that it's sad. I've never seen someone begging for someone to back her in a fight. #GirlBye 

Bobby shot himself in the foot with tonight's episode. He came off just as vile as Jenna and Farrah, if not worse. For him to be an older man and to stoop to Farrah's level did him no justice. He didn't come off funny and he looked childish. 

The issue with these people is that Farrah is teflon. They don't phase her and everything they say rolls off her back; however, everything she says about them haunts them till the end of time.

• Members

Sherrie's right about Farrah: she's a bitter old woman in a 25 year shell. But it's like she said, you can't strike Farrah with anything. Bless Sherrie, she pulled off her immunity at the 11th hour. 

Stevie and Chloe...oh dear. 

Janice was hilarious with the lipstick when she was being interrogated. I do hope she survives eviction because she is a riot. 

I loved how everyone was laughing when Jenna and Farrah were spewing their crap about their nominations. Janice has a great laugh and she couldn't contain herself. Jenna and Farrah were gutted, especially Jenna - she was blown away and shocked and so confused about what was fake. 

"You know why people take an instant dislike to you, Farrah? 'Cause it saves f*cking time!" - Bobby - SNAP!

Farrah is so very, very dumb. 

Scoop is such a classy, smart and solid person. 

• Members

If Joseline Hernandez was in the house, she'd be Team Jenna and Farah

54876-hater-1369952564.gif

Bobby is the absolutely worst and I find no entertainment value in him. He's such a hater. The laughing and middle fingers were highly rude and disrespectful. How old is he?

ThrowbackOld.gif

Sherri and her lame attempt at trying to get nominated. I guess it worked for her

anigif_optimized-8925-1430159283-4.gif

Natasha is a fake bougie bitch that plays the victim. I see right through that ho

tumblr_n3w8zhWm7a1qfh70bo1_250.gif

Austin is too much of a bitch. He craves attention and loves to stir up sh-t, getting involved where he doesnt need to be. It like he seems to love having Farah around so he has someone to gossip about and bitch to. I know people like him and they crave that mess. She gives him purpose

Im glad Scoop refused to participate in the task. Made me gain more respect for him

large.gif

I felt bad for Jenna bc she seemed genuinely hurt by the nasty comments about her. She like Farah fights with her words. I hope she goes in on those that came for her

tumblr_n6ntwzr90D1qfh70bo1_500.gif

I didnt like that Janice wouldnt own up to bashing Jenna right after she left when she was supposed to be on friendly terms with her. Everything from that first night was before the task was revealed and that revealed alot about the housemates

• Members

NNNOOOOOOOO! He needed to be there to the end. I hate how this twist resulted in his eviction

Austin was SOOO VILE, the way he attacked Chloe. I didnt even know she was an alcoholic but for him to try her feel so awful bc she didnt stand by while people were drinking to his brother was beyond ugly. He should be ashamed of ttacking her like that. I thought Stevie was a !@#$%^&*] to just stand there and not jump in and defend his fiancee. He should have manned up

• Members

I was really shocked at Austin's attack on Chloe. She's an alcoholic, she was having a down day, there was tons of alcohol around at the toast to Austin's brother and Janice, an AA veteran, wisely told Chloe to just stay in bed and not to be around the alcohol when she was feeling vulnerable. It shows an ugly side to Austin that he tried to guilt trip Chloe. 

Sorry to see Scoop go, he's a terrific person.

Not sorry to see Gail go. She can go whine elsewhere now. 

• Members

I actually enjoyed Gail on BotS as she had personality, and I was boggled! Where was this Gail?! She was witty and outspoken, but I think with all the other strong personalities in the house, she fell wayside. I did enjoy her calling out 'fan faves,' Austin and Bobby, and slyly sticking in there how bitchy and annoying both of them were at times. 

Scoop going upset me, but I did enjoy him on BotS chin-checking fellow panelist Dan Wootton, who stayed trying to come for Scoop. 

I am glad now that Farrah and Jenna have turned it down somewhat and realize that they may've had a hand in Scoop's demise. It was funny also to see Jenna rally the troops (Natasha/Austin/Sherrie/Farrah) and tell them that it's no longer UK v. US. She suggested that they both nominated Stevi/Chloe and Bobby for eviction, but sadly, all of them are up for the next eviction so it doesn't even matter. 

I hope Friday that Austin leaves. He's my least favorite and I want the air to be let out of his ass. I think being blindsided would humble his ass because the thinks he's got this in the bag when he doesn't. Not after last night. Finally, people are waking up to him and his antics. 

• Members

watching right now and AGAIN Austin is going in on Chloe and now Janice about her not being there for 3 minutes during his brother's toast. I used to like Austin but these past 2 episodes completely ruined him for me. He's trying way too hard. He wants a reaction out of those women and Stevie. They should pay him dust bc that would make him even crazier to be made to be irrelevant and insignificant

James has no balls. He complains in the DR about Austin being personal and not understanding why he needs to go there, yet when around Austin, he cosigns on what he says and acts like a minion.. Grow a pair dude

The preview showed that this episode was going to be about Jarrah so I look forward to that.

• Members

I agree with you, Cheap21, the last couple of episodes have ruined Austin for me. The way he's gone in on Chloe-Jasmine, whose an irritating wreck, but also honest about being an alcoholic, is really ugly. He doesn't think alcoholism is a disease - to each their own, fine...but he's not shown her any compassion. Janice impressed me with how ferociously she protected Chloe-Jasmine and encouraged her sobriety. Janice is definitely working the AA program. Jenna is right that Chloe-Jasmine needs to go to rehab, and if Stevie doesn't quit drinking, it's not going to work out for them. 

Sherrie was kind to comfort Jenna when Scoop was evicted and it seemed Jenna appreciated it. I do like Jenna, she's very shrewd. 

It was sad to see James cry. He is a very decent person, when all is said and done.

• Members

ANOTHER episode, MORE whining from Austin about Chloe and the alcohol.

Please register in order to view this content

Austin's apology was empty and means nothing to me. He only did it bc James called him out and mentioned that he is being perceived as a bully so now he's on the redemption tour bc his failed attempt at playing the victim didnt work. Loved that Janice wasnt buying it and called it out as being passive aggressive. When she told him to get up and show respect, it made me like Janice even more. 

I also hate when Austin uses British terms like "bang out of order." It makes him seem so fake and inauthentic. LOL at he and James breaking up

Ive noticed that Natasha has faded off into the background. Without Farrah and Jenna, she truly is irrelevant. My only interest in her is the material she gives those two to work with but now she's just a lump in the house

Stevie needs to stop with the crossdressing. He makes for an ugly woman

• Members

"That old clam you don't need to see!" - Janice. That was hilarious! She peed stealthily like a champ. I also really liked how she was talking to Bobby about how he can help Stevie - Janice can be very cogent. And then when she called out Austin being passive aggressive - slammed her nail polish on the table and stalked over to the group to give him some motherly advice - despite Janice having a penchant to be repetitive, I think there's a lot of compassion in how she approaches people. I also liked that, when reading the tweets, she said the boring Janice is the real Janice, not the facade she puts on for other shows. I think most of us would agree we like boring Janice, just as she is. 

"I was given the choice between you and Steven and I just didn't think he'd fit in the uniform" - Chloe-Jasmine - that was funny.

Sherrie's impression of Janice was perfect. Flawless.

Austin is in full image rehab mode. But he wasn't wrong in how he described Jenna and Farrah's reaction to the rule breaking. They exploded the last time the water got turned off. But oh, that last moment with James was cringe worthy, that was a total breakup row for that bromance. James is right, they don't know each other well, they just know each other in this situation. Sure, that might hurt someone like Austin who gets attached fast, but it isn't a surprise that logical James would think that way. It takes years to get to know people and establish a solid friendship. 

Archived