YR: "The Jig is UP!"

• Members

On the July 13th episode Gabriel is so jazzed about his good fortune that he stands before a portrait of Victor Newman and cavalierly blurts out his secret about being Adam Newman.

Justin Hartley said Adam "carries around no guilt that Adam pulled off the coup of the century and is done in by his own confidence, his Achilles' heel is his need for his father's acceptance. That Adam can't help but gloat over his revenge in front of Victor's picture...'See Dad I am good enough'"

Chelsea overhears Adam's confession and at first wants him to confess to everyone to take responsibility for his actions and become a real father to his son. Then she starts to think about everyone this news will affect and some of the terrible repercussions. So she agrees to keep quiet.....for now anyways.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please... please DO NOT tell me that, after 9 months of this storyline, this is how Chelsea will find out. Please. That is BEYOND lame. Bullsh!t central. Crappola overdrive. Yuckiness galore.

• Members

I'm sure Chelsea will be the only one who knows and this damn thing goes on for another 3 years.....

I have this nightmare that Ron gets fired from GH and Y&R picks him up….LOL

I was joking about that, not too long ago...ph34r.png

• Members

i still think we're in for a 'shock' a few months from now when THE REAL Adam rolls up to town, and we find out Gabriel is either Gabriel or Jack's long lost son w/ plastic surgery, or something equally dumbo.

i just don't see PTB saddling Justin Hartley w/ all of Adam's baggage.

Archived