B&B Promo - Betrayal and Opportunity

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wanna invest in Wyatt and Steffy but we all know where this will go. I wish that they'd bring Hope back with a personality transplant--one that makes her realize that Wyatt was the one for her.

And Steffy, I'd prefer her to be with Carter. She needs a man with a backbone.

But I am here for my Maya and Rick!! wub.png

• Members

Steffy needs to slap Liam everytime she sees him now....I'm still no fan of hers but I'm glad she's starting to realize how stupid he really is....I always thought Wyatt was more suited for Steffy, though I'm not really looking forward to them becoming a "couple".....

glad to see Rick and Mickey back this week!

• Members

I wish Brad would get over his strange desire for Liam to have women falling all over themselves for him. Steffy is too vital to be stuck with Liam. I love Scott Clifton but Liam is snoozeville. And he's way too judgemental and preachy and high and mighty.

• Members

There were moments earlier this year where they tried to "$B" Liam with the takeover, etc., but it hasn't been able to stick. As much as I like SC, I don't think it's really in his wheelhouse. But, doing the amazing flip-flop, on Friday - man, this is where SC shines - the begging/commitment to Steffy and then melts like ice and commits to Ivy in abou eight minutes. And, none of it seemed unreal or forced.

Steffy - good grief I know they want to use DB, but this story just doesn't work at all. Get him back with RE - there was something unexpected and good about that pairing.

• Members

I think a mistake with Liam was turning him into a business tycon. I liked when he was a computer nerd in the beginning and they probably should have had him evolve into head of IT or marketting. 5 years ago, who would have thought that he'd be Vice President of Forrester?

Archived