ReddFoxx

Did local NAACP chair lie about being black?

On the one hand, I am curious to hear or read her side of the story, if only because I still can't wrap my head around the concept of someone pretending to be Black. But, on the other hand, I kind of wish she would just fade away and allow everyone else to move on.

Now, I get the impression that she has claimed to be AA in order to be taken seriously in her chosen fields of expertise by real AA's -- which says something about us -- meaning, the AA community, or at least the educated upper echelon -- that I'm not comfortable with. I mean, it's almost as if she got one over on us (for awhile, anyway) and now we look as foolish as she does...if not more so.

Or I could be reading all this wrong. Again, I'm at a loss.

I've seen her type before. None of this [!@#$%^&*] surprises me. It's one thing after another. It's not about race, it's about her ego.

LMAO! This is too much and her husband went along with it. Make yo money, Rachel! Give interviews about your soul is black and you fought it as long as you could.

In today's racial climate as we've severely regressed as people, someone chooses to be black? Alright now

laugh.pnglaugh.png You kill me Chit.

So, if you say you identify as something, you automatically become that thing? Is that how it works now?

In that case, I identify as thin.

So, if you say you identify as something, you automatically become that thing? Is that how it works now?

In that case, I identify as thin.

laugh.pnglaugh.png Preach!! Let's add filthy rich while we're at it.