B&B promo: "Little Sister, Big Secret"

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, Maya went to jail, had a baby that died, etc. Even if Nicole is who we think she is, is it really that big of deal? Obviously, Bill knows the secret to-I'm curious why he hasn't used it against Maya since mentioning it again two months ago? Oh, and I figured they'd pull out the six-month waiting period - a la Steffy/Liam a few years ago. Nothing wrong with that - they pulled the foursome waaay too far apart during the past two months. Took away all the drama. Hmmm, so Maya confides in Carter again. Interesting.

• Members

Yeah makes no sense if it is a big secret that Bill hasn't blown her out of the water. Unless Bill doesn't know the whole secret. Either way Bradley Bell is stinking it up in the writing again with too much Brooke and Deacon. I know the ratings fluctuate but its showing up in this weeks ratings.

• Members

Bill has no reason to expose her or use the secret yet. For what? He only threatened her bc he wanted to make Caroline happy by helping save her marriage. Rick went and further screwed that up and Caroline is happy with Ridge which Bill seems to have accepted. Maya's secret is a trump card which would be stupid of him to just use when there is no need to yet

• Members

Sure he does - does help Liam oust Rick as CEO. He could blackmail Maya into doing dirty work against Rick. I'm really surprised the writers haven't gone this route, since the goal now is to make Rick as hateful to the audience as possible and turn Maya from a woman who fell in love with rich guy, but didn't know it, into a bitter victor. I can't believe that Brad hasn't factored all the positive feedback from Nov-Jan - a lot of us liked Maya because she realized 'being nice' got her nowhere - she was upfront with her desire for good life, but also extremely loyal to Rick. And, Rick finally had someone who stood beside him with no hidden agenda. And once Rick got Eric's approval, Rick should be the most magnanimous winner - he has it all - the company, success, a woman who adores him, etc. Instead, he's just an a**.

On a side note, KM looks absolutely gorgeous. Since they started dressing her from Olivia Pope's closet, etc., she finally looks like a 'lead' model.

• Members

i'm assuming her 'sister' is her daughter? but who cares? Honestly. considering where she done come up from and how Rick never minded none of that, unless Maya used to be male, or is Eric's secret daughter and Maya's known this whole time... I can't think of anything that would turn Rick away.

Archived