DAYS: Former AMC actor cast in role...

• Members
FORMER AMC ACTOR ADAM MAYFIELD CAST IN "DAYS" ROLE...
10426665_505027572972855_857807154678859
Per his official website resume, Adam Mayfield will be appearing in a recurring role on "Days" in 2015. Mayfield is best known to daytime fans as Scott Chandler on "All My Children", a role he portrayed on the show from 2009-2010.
In the updated bio on his official website (www.adammayfield.co/#!biography/c1stc), it states this: "Since last fall, Adam has kept busy...He starred alongside Haley Duff and Constance Marie in Sweet Surrender...and was cast as Jennie Garth’s husband..in Mystery Girls. He also returned to daytime this fall to stir up some trouble on DAYS OF OUR LIVES."
Since the bio states he returned to daytime "this fall to stir up some trouble on "Days", and it is already winter, that means he taped in the fall and should be appearing in early 2015, since Days tapes five months ahead. Taking a look at the resume on his website, it states the role is recurring.
In a 2009 interview with We Love Soaps, Mayfield stated he became a fan of "Days" during summer vacation one year: "I got addicted to Days [when] I was 13 or 14 years old. It was summer vacation. Both my parents were working at the time, and I was stuck around the house doing chores. Before long doing chores evolved into folding laundry every day between twelve to one watching Days and getting really sucked into the story. I remember Bo and Hope were really heavy into the story at that time, and Patch and Kayla. I remember them more than anybody, those two couples really stuck in my mind. So there I was glued to the TV from twelve to one everyday...The only reason I quit was because I had to go back to school."

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was a part of AMC's BEST story in 2010: THE QUAD! He wasn't always the best (does anyone remember one of his last scenes? where he sobbed uncontrollably by that river? or something. LOL) But by no means was he terrible

Also It's funny he's joining and could potentially act alongside Daniel Cosgrove, who he was replaced with on AMC (basically snatched his old role back). LOL

• Members

He is who I had in mind would be perfect when they decided to recast Billy from David Tom, who I love but I'll digress. But next to Amelie, I guess he'll have a baby face too. Suck though because he and MCE had great chemistry.

But I hope that this role whatever it is leads to a long term role. I like him and would like for him to be a mainstay on a soap. I wish they would've at least made him Shawn, Jeremy, Phillip or Andrew recasts.

Archived