GH promo: Fluke has a mask!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the whole thing has gotten deeply stupid and tiresome, like most of the show, but it annoys me when people fall for the fakeout. They're going to such pains to make people think it's a mask because some of us guessed it was Bill Eckert in February or March.

• Members

If those shows had stuck with ABC all along, I feel confident FV would be running all of them as a Frons-type chief executive. There are advantages and disadvantages to that. For one thing, no one would owe Erika Slezak and all the other stars a lot of fuckin' money. But the disadvantages of his approach are also myriad. I think the biggest is that those guys seem to feel that after them it's the end, to paraphrase the French - they are the alpha and omega. You can't run three unique soaps like an assembly line product, and too often now that is what GH feels like. The dramatic shifts in tone and outlook between just AMC and OLTL last year, let alone GH on TV at 3 PM were amazing to watch, and very refreshing and exciting. As a viewer, I hadn't been able to see my soaps like that in many years.

• Members

The PP soaps looked a lot nicer, IMO, and were a lot tighter and consistent in what they wanted to do. Frank would keep them on the air for a while longer - the man never says die - but beyond simple survival I feel internal quality control on every level fell down ages ago. There are good days and bad days, some good stories and a lot of bad ones, a lot of great actors, but the show itself is a mess. Part of that is budget, which I understand - they are at a red line and it's all they can do to keep their heads above water. That's not Frank's fault. But the other issue, creatively, is that they're playing to themselves, I feel, more than to the show. And there's no excuse for some of these people to still be on the show, taking up that much of the budget, if they're not playing to themselves.

• Members

Ok Im gonna call it now

Faison is the one with the mask on and in the scene with Julian. They were making the mask for Faison's face & thats why there were also semantiacs of Faisons face on that drive

However the real Fluke is the one at the Q's

He has the real Luke tied up and thats what we see

Fluke taking off Luke's gag

Anna taking of the mask reveals Faison but he's just there to throw off suscpion and Give Fluke more time

I still say fluke is Bill Eckert

Archived