• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting this! :)

Gosh, did MAB write those "what will probably happen" stuff for Y&R? Those are so OTT and OOC, you would probably expect to see that happen if she were writing back then....seriously Jill sexually harass somebody?!....blink.png

Funny how those pics are from one of the December 1990 episodes I posted a little while back...

Robert Adamson really should have been cast as Scotty.....He's such a dead ringer for Peter Barton, especially in the picture above...

• Members

Laura Bryan Birn probably would have pulled off the striptease quite convincingly--it worked with Terry Lester and Christopher Templeton and later with Michelle Stafford and Aaron Lustig so why not?

Those B&B predictions are the ones that are really, really out there given how B&B 1992 turned out. Then again it's funny Days' predictions are centered around the whole Brian/Ginger/Molly/Tanner quad that ended up tanking Days' ratings in 1992--Molly&Tanner as the new supercouple failed epicly.

• Members

Thanks for reading (and it's nice to see you here soapfan). I almost just put it in individual threads but decided to put it here.

I have to admit I wondered at times in the 90s if they were going to go there with Jill, mostly based on how she was with guys like Ryan, but yes, I do have bad MAB flashbacks (then again I always have those).

The Santa Barbara joke ideas are better than the actual stories of 1992. So are the GL jokes for 1992.

You can see just how far behind they were in publication date at some points of this - I think Rocky and Rio were long gone by this point.

• Members

Thanks for sharing Carl!

I actually didn't know Terri Garber was even on Santa Barbara I didn't think she had done any daytime work before her ATWT stint.

I always find it fascinating looking the biggest question during Curlee's tenure at GL was when Reva was coming back. In early 1993 after Santa Barbara was cancelled it seemed most fans and the soap press were anticipating Zimmer automatically coming back.

Archived