B&B Wedding

Josh

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Mr. CaveMan will come in and throw Brooke over his shoulder and save her from herself.

I'm glad because Bridge has to be done right and that won't happen if it was quick like this. Brooke is now in the Ridge role and gets to take her sweet time waffling between Nick and Ridge before eventually choosing Ridge. I'm certain it is not going to be son in law #2 since Jack Wagner himself has recently that he and Brooke are committed to eachother but he can't get over Bridget.

• Members

I'm sorry but Ridge needs to move on and away for all I care. Ronn Moss is doing his touring gig, Bradley should write him out for awhile. I mean for the last nineteen years he's lingered between Brooke and Caroline, Brooke and Taylor, Taylor and Morgan, Brooke and Bridget...ENOUGH already with the Ridge Love Triangle storylines.

Let's have some peace without Ridge...send him packing after Fe-Fe's death, let him do some soul searching. Brooke thinks she should be without a man, perhaps it's Ridge who should be without a woman.

Let Brooke be with Nick; Taylor with Hector; Dante with Bridget and perhaps a triangle there with the new guy Mario Lopez is playing. Saying it with me slowly Bradley, "one triangle at a time."

• Members

Yeah I don't remember the Malibu wedding all that much, but I agree the 2003 wedding was really good. I'm sorry but the only time I've ever liked Ridge was during his Bridget storyline and that WAS ONLY when Jennifer Finnigan played Bridget, Ashely Jones (who I like) and Ronn have zero chemistry, at least he had some with JF and that is what made the storyline work.

Archived