Days Spoilers from TV Guide..

• Members

Marlena's feelings for John are coming back to her. Austin and Sami stop themselves as they reach the verge of making love. Lucas and Carrie do the same. Later, Austin and Carrie are stranded together all alone. Chelsea gets into trouble at a nightclub again. Patrick and Hope get to know each other on a Caribbean island. Father Jansen tells Mimi he cannot perform her marriage ceremony unless she tells Shawn about Claire's true paternity. So Mimi writes a tell-all letter to her hubby-to-be!

http://spoilerdiva.proboards40.com/index.c...read=1140757907

The letter with Mimi should be really good...Can present so many interesting scenarios.

Sounds like a good week, with marlena starting to remember john...And some stuff happening in the lucas, sami, austin, carrie storyline...

also we get some hope and patrick scenes..Carriabean...Maybe patrick shirtless!!!!!one can only hope..

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As soaps go, Shawn will never see that letter. Kate or Mimi's mom will get to it firt. The marriage will go through. The priest and Mimi will think that Shawn is going ahead with the wedding with full knowledge. It won't be until after the wedding that Mimi realizes that Shawn does not know the truth.

Mark my words!!

• Members

Honestly i hope thats what happens..I really want shawn and mimi to get married, and the truth to come out after the wedding....But i would love for the letter to end up in belle's hands..and she find out at the wedding...that would rock..

either way its going to be excited...oh and i loved the john/marlena/kristen letter..if this is half as exciting, i'll be happy..

• Members

I have had to quit watching this show.

Sami/ Lucas/ Carrie/ Austen - This story was SO OVER 10 years ago. This is painful.

Hope/ Bo - was Days trying to do the BJ story from GH or Cassie from Y & R because this story is crap compared to those. Now they have split in what, 3 days since Zac's death. Dumb.

Chelsea/ Billie/ Kate - why should we care about these characters? They are horrible people.

Bonnie, Patrick, Tek - get rid of them. Dull.

Caroline Brady - the producers need to forbid Peggy McKay from any more plastic surgery.

Alex, Marlena, John - Alex isn't Roman so who cares.

Archived