DAYS: Actress to begin recurring role soon...

• Members
ALISHA BOE TO RECUR AS PAIGE'S FRIEND, DAPHNE...DEBUTS LATER THIS MONTH
10641301_490854477723498_178007783995657
Alisha Boe joins the "Days" cast in the recurring role of Daphne later this month. As "Days" fans know, Daphne is Paige's friend who she was speaking to on a recent phone call. Boe has made recent appearances on "Parenthood", "Trophy Wife", "Modern Family" and "Extant." Boe, 17, was born March 6, 1997 in Oslo, Norway.
With Alex Shipp leaving the show last month as Marybeth (and based on the casting call descriptions for Marybeth and Daphne), Daphne seems to be Marybeth's "replacement", although they are two separate characters.
Here's a comparison of the casting calls for Marybeth and Daphne:
Marybeth: "Gorgeous 17 to 18-year-old African American, Hispanic or East Indian teen to play the role of Marybeth, a sweet, smart, innocent high school senior.”
Daphne: "A 19-to-21-year-old actress for the role of Daphne. The character is a college freshman who is friendly, outgoing, sweet, gorgeous...and a very good friend to those she holds close."

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was having trouble with the pm, Jason, so I'll just ask here.

Were these characters on screen or just talked about:

Theo Andropoulos[Kristina's father, Jack Devereaux's friend]

Benita Jean Bradford[Eugene's wife, murder victim]

Victor Chorvat [Larry Welch's father]

Dr. Frederich Kluger[drawing a blank right now]

Mother Miller[ Nancy Wesley's mother, maybe in a FB]

Thanks for any info in advance. I trust your knowledge of the show. Slick

• Members

A Greek actor named Titos Vandis played Theodor for a few episodes. I know Patrika had some flashbacks to Young Nancy. I don't believe her mother was shown. I'm not 100% certain, but I don't believe the other characters were shown. Dr, Kluger's name doesn't ring a bell. I don't have time right now to do a thorough search of the day-by-day cast lists, but off the top of my head, that's what I can remember. I'm going to start posting the day-by-day cast lists this week or next week, so pretty soon all that info will be available for all fans to search whenever they want to!! :)

• Members

Thanks so much! I thought Theo had been on, but I was in college and the school chose the schedule my freshman/sophomore years so I had to miss Days during two trimesters at the time of that story. I figured Benita Jean was just a murder victim, never shown. As for Kluger, I have to go through some old papers' SODs but I know he was a bad guy in someone's past. I'll pot it on the old articles thread when I figure it out. Again, thanks for all you do to inform us of upcoming events and just your posts in general.tongue.png

• Members

It strikes me as odd that they decided not to recast Mary Beth but instead introduce a new character.

Are they going to explain where Mary Beth went? To a hippie lesbian farming commune to get over Beige? And why do all these black girls want to be friendly with Beige? Why would anyone want to be friendly with Beige (besides getting homework off her)?

Archived