PSNS: New Mystery Storyline

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish JER would wrap up some of his long standing mysteries before starting a new one.

I was intrigued by the stalking lady in white with red nails and I visited the PassionsRed website each week.The reveal of Rachel and the aftermath has been a bust though.

"Tell me Martin,Imagine yourself 30 years from now.Who will be sitting in that rocking chair beside you?" (paraphrased) Sheesh!

• Members

This sounds exciting.

I wonder if the show is going on location since it specifically says 16 characters?

Muigel looking for Charity, Sam looking for Grace and maybe Whitney decides to leave for a church in Rome and Chad comes looking for her?

As for the people searching for priceless works of art? No one on the show has ever shown any interest in the arts except Alistair and I'm betting he's the "monk." He probably had a body double replace him in his hospital room. :lol:

• Members

Yeah this does coincide with the release of the Davinci Code and JER likes to spoof movies. I loved PassionsRed and while Rachel was ok at first now she has no purpose. I love Wyatt though-hopefully once Al wakes up she will get something good to work with.

This does sound good though-although Passions has enough stuff they should be doing instead of yet another mystery. I think it will be Antonio too or maybe its the real Al and there is a fake one in the hospital. It could be Luis too but I doubt it since he will be back weel before then. Maybe its Charity in disguise-who knows its Passions after all. I would like to know who the 16 people are and whom or what they are looking for. The art part of it is intriguing too and I hope they go on location for this instead of just out on the backlot-this could be a huge boost for Passions in the spring and going into summer. I remember when they went to Paris when the show first started and that was very well done.

• Members

Passions: Vendetta ... that would sound great in commercials :lol:

It does sound very mysterious and intriguing, but we all know how JER is at actually executing his MAJOR stories.

16 characters? Are there enough characters on the show? :blink::lol: Hmm... lost loves I can get, but the priceless works of art? I would think that only Tabitha would want any interest in some ancient piece of art that has some kind of evil power, maybe Charity is searching for that too, which is why she's missing now

With the title Vendetta, it would make sense for it to be Antonio... or Grace...

• Members

I know, I just meant that if JER was really intent on doing another mysterious figure storyline then he'd be better doing it on Days because Passions has JUST had one and it was a bit of a dud in the end. What exactly is Rachel's point on the canvas now as I havent really been following what's been happening except Kay/Fox.

• Members

The NBC Press Release:

From NBC Universal

I think she left on a bus and Miguel wasn't able to get past the gate before the bus left. It was a good scene, Charity in tears looking back to Miguel behind the window screaming for her to come back :)

A few eps later, Miguel went to follow/find her to I think New York? I might be imagining that, but that's basically what happened.

Archived