PSNS: New Mystery Storyline

• Members

Okay first off, I personally enjoyed PassionsRed very much and I am willing to give the remaining storyline the benefit of the doubt because Alistair is in a coma, so therefore he's not a threat hence the reason Rachel is temporaily not on the warpath. Maybe JER will tie in the PassionsRed story with the PassionVendetta storyline. I'm actually excited by this. Hopefully this is a good sign the NBC is going to renew the show.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my LORD, this sounds entertaining as all [!@#$%^&*]!

A MONK?!!

Holy crap. That's exactly what Passions needs.

Maybe this will get the show back to its good/evil/religious/gothic roots.

[!@#$%^&*], this sounds amazing!!!

I thought that was a very unique way to catch viewers' curiosity about whom Martin loves. :angry:

By the way, they NEVER showed the face. I bet it's Pilar, just because that would shock everyone. I really think it's her, too. I mean, it would have been too easy to just show Katherine's face for the shock value, if that were the case. But it's not.

Martin and Pilar FOREVER!!!

:)

Yes, you're right. VERY WELL. ;)

• Members

Is the mysterious monk going to be a man or a woman? If it's a man then it has to be Antonio. And if it's a woman it has to be Beth. It wouldn't be much of a mystery if Alistair is the mysterious monk since he is already on the show.

Antonio and Beth are the only two devious enough to be this mysterious monk who is manipulating the people. Antonio didn't leave on the best of terms with his family. He felt like they took Luis' side in regards to Sheridan & Luis' relationship. Plus Antonio did kidnap Sheridan when she didn't want to be with him. And Beth is evil just like her father.

• Members

He can't be the monk if you think about it. The casting thread says that he's attracted to Fancy and he's a cosmo ladies man. Sounds like regular casting to me? I guess Fancy/Noah/Gianni/Maya will be the Sami/Austin/Lucas/Carrie of Passions. besides there's no way Reilly would let the cat out of the bag before the story even started by saying Gianni is the monk. I am betting we first see him in Rome, so now we have 3 of the 16 characters going to Rome. Fancy/Maya/Noah. It will probably play out that Fancy or Maya is kindapped and Noah brings the other woman along in his search for his "lost love"

And I am actually happy they are casting more men for the show, there's to many women. and aside from B&B Passions has the smallest cast in daytime.

Alfieri was back at B&B last year and I thought his acting had improved a lot.

• Members

Yeah I agree Rick-its not like JER to let things out of the bag. I doubt he is the monk and I hope he isn't. They do need more men. I think he would be great for Paloma or Gwen but its great that they are adding a dimension to the Fancy/Maya/Noah story. I agree that one will be kidnapped or something but I also heard something about Al's paintings and some scret in them or something so I am assuming we will have alot of the Cranes going since the painting may be stolen or there is some mystery surrounding them. I get the feeling that Al may have set this in motion before his coma and it may be some kind of trap or maybe its Theresa setup. I also think Whitney and Chad will be going since they are said to be having a big story in the spring. Theresa and Ethan will probably go without Gwen, since she will be working and it would be the perfect way for Theresa and Ethan to grow close again. The story sounds like one of JER"s theme stories from Days in the 90's, like Aremid, where he casted new characters to surround beloved ones in a major umbrella story. Its sounds great and Passions could use this sort of mystery and excitement right now.

• Members

Can I just say, I LOVE those last two sentences? This storyline has me SO EXCITED! I can't wait. I know it's going to be great. I just know it. It's not like the "passions disaster" or "passions red," and some of the naysayers, I think, don't see that yet. This is going to be HUGE.

• Members

Yeah, it SOUNDS like those. As DID Passions Red.

This storyline will most likely not be anything like those. Times have changed, folks! Recycling stories isn't going to have the same impact as they did, originally.

Archived