DAYS promo: Kristen/Daniel/John/Brady/Theresa

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No surprise. Honestly, after being kicked to the curb, first by John, and then by Brady multiple times (shoot, she not only saved his evil father, but proved that he didn't hit him), why shouldn't Kristen move on - even if it's with Daniel. I don't have as much of a problem with this development because the foundation was set from Day 1 of the return - it's not out of the blue and Daniel has always been intrigued by Kristen. I'm not going to jump into the Daniel +/-, doesn't really matter here. If it was any other character, no one would doubt that at least this is plausible.

I still have hope that Kristen will reveal as she's leaving that she had Brady/Eric's kid - they just can't pass up that opportunity to not only give Kristen the child that she's desired, but also setting up Marlena/Kristen for the remainder of DAYS. If that doesn't happen, then by all means, let Dr. J give Kristen what the Brady men couldn't.

• Members

Oh, I don't dislike it because it seems implausible. It's been planted almost to the point of them hanging a flashing neon sign on it. It just drives me up the wall that Daniel is always the answer with present-day Days. I have no horse in the race of who gives Kristen a baby (I enjoy her and Brady, I like the history of her and John, etc.), but why couldn't it be… Lucas? Justin? Aiden? You know? I'm just throwing out random names, but the point is that they just keep cramming this guy into everything, and I don't find the character nearly dynamic enough to warrant it.

Archived