Supergirl: Discussion Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL....wanna know what I always love, even if it's a little harsh, that everyone on here is so blunt and honest about how weird he looks, compared to the annoying tumblr stans who always over hype everything..."OMG HE'S SO F**KING HOT!!!"....

• Members

Oh God, the Hoechlin stans are already annoying me so I shudder to think what will happen when this airs.  I fully expect to see manips of Superman!Hoechlin with Dylan O'brien as Louis.

The powers that be seem to be high( a little to high if you ask me) on him.  Allegedly he didn't have to audition for the role.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/supergirl-tyler-hoechlin-superman-season-2-the-cw-1201796796/

• Members

I usually ignore all that Stan nonsense as most of those people are probably still in school at least, but it's just hilarious how they have to gush and start getting so overly graphic about everything....this is why (not to get off topic) as much as I will kind of miss TW, I'm glad this is the last season....

Hoechlin is probably always gonna get hired based on his looks.....he apparently had a terrible audition for TW, but was still cast.......again, he's not the worst, but I just get annoyed with "oh he/she is pretty lets cast them, and they will just wing it..." and yes that's an old Bill Bell casting troupe, ( not that I believe that's always been true) but it just sucks how these days there is never proper directors to give people like Hoechlin the proper acting technique...

I honestly do believe him being in "Everybody wants Some" (which was such a WTF movie btw) with Blake Jenner is the reason they even thought of him.

• Members

He looks good when he's in solo shots, but when he's next to Mehcad Brooks he looks tiny.  It looks strange seeing a Superman who can get his assed kicked by Jimmy(or James) Olsen.  He still looks too young, no amount of saying Kryptonians age slower than human will make me say otherwise.  I'm still baffled that he was giving this role without having to audition for it, Tyler Hoechlin is not that good of an actor.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

This may be the worst Superman costume ever.  The boots wrinkle, the knees wrinkle, it is made of some messed up fabric and it really would benefit from some red shorts.  He looks like he is wearing motorcycle boots and shoulder pads.   I thought he had shins of steel?