Miss USA Paegent

Soapsuds

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ive never thought Ian was hot..not even his 90210 years..when he was on GL he was cute...he did buff up for Chippendales and has a nice body but face wise pass...

How about adding NPH??

• Members

Hahahahah Butterface huh?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, seriously I felt so damn dumb for never realizing he was gay. I was so shocked but NPH can STILL get it.

This conversation we're having is WAY better than the show we're watching. So much unneeded filler.

LOL I think that's Jennie Mai. ... or something like that.

• Members

NPH was cute when he was on Doogie...his face is weird though..its like it never aged...so he looks weird older...lol...Ive seen his body and its ok but he needs to buff up more....

Ian face is just fugly....his nose is too big...and so is his eyes...dont know...can put my finger on it..lol...I always had the hots for Jason Priestly instead....Luke Perry was hot at times but after seeing him completely naked ...pass...lol

• Members

What did he do? GoT just ended so back to that.

He looks so stiff and angry. Like he doesn't want to be there but NBC forced him to. He always looks like he's just barely containing his anger and rage on Morning Joe and comes across very arrogant and naive to me on that show and Way Too Early.

In short he's cute but I'm sure I'd hate him because of his personality.

• Members

He just doesn't have any personality. He gets by with his looks. He is good looking but unfortunately he is not my type. I know he has a buff body but I think he over did it and looks more bloated to me. I'm sure his husband doesnt mind..lol

• Members

Andy Cohen would be awesome for this type of event. So long as he doesn't ham it up but he's pretty smart and knows how to keep it classy. Plus he has personality.

Nevada looks amazing in the evening gown portion. Wisconsin wore yellow...enough said.

Louisiana looks pretty nice actually. Sucker for blue.

Archived