Y&R: A couple makes love

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. YAAAASSS! I've been wanting and waiting patiently for my SHICK. Hopefully, Redzilla doesn't rear her ugly head back in GC and ruin things. Hoping a nurse trips on her life support and kills her, so she can be a thing of tomorrow.

2. B&B faves? Umm no. Rick & Caroline are boring. Where the h*ll is Amber or Kimberly (yes, I said it) when we need them?

3. I'm praying William DeVry is given the boot. He's grating my nerves like his on air baby momma (NLG) on Twitter. Maybe after being released (if true), he can tweet Shatner into helping him a job afterwards.

4. Yes! Kristen is needed back at DAYS. She left and I lost interest.

• Members

Inside William deVry basically shuts down the rumors that he is leaving the show saying, "Don't ask actors if rumors of leaving show are true. Most of the time they don't know. It's destructive. Hugs."

Okay. I guess that means he hasn't been fired ... but he could be anyday now, right?

Jacob Young looks like he has a mouth full of jawbreakers. Weird how his jawline does that to him in some pictures and sometimes, it doesn't.

• Members

Don't it, though? It's almost as if the dude SNAPPED at the writer/interviewer for asking that question. He probably didn't really snap at him, but that's how it reads and sounds to me.

Sharon Newman: From Town Doorknob to Town Doormat. ;)

Archived