BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Members

I just watched the premiere.

I love Jax & I don't care. He's a mess, dumb and more than just a jerk but I loves looking at him and he is entertaining me. He and Lisa are why I'm giving this a chance.

I'm not getting Kristen. She doesn't make sense at all.

Stassi--I like her. I thought her 'return' was perfectly handled.

Lisa is Goddess.

James pissed me the fυck off. What an annoying, insufferable assh0le.

Tom and Arianna seem nice.

In general, they're all so dumb laugh.png I feel like my IQ went down just from watching. Of course, I'll watch more and see what happens lol

Edited by YRBB

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I loved it this week because these people, aside from Lisa, are the hottest messes on earth!

They live in these crap apartments, littered with junk, like below average people, trying to 'make it' in LA while waiting tables for people they wish they knew.

Kristen seems legitimately crazy and obsessed with everyone being as miserable as she is.

And then you have Jax being a total destructive psycho loser.

Stassi the control freak.

The Toms being likeable, despite their low achievements and questionable morals.

Katie being a mess.

Scheana being somewhat irrelevant this episode.

And then you have Lisa, serenely gliding above them all, dripping with diamonds and style and sly, dry, British humour.

• Members

what a downgrade! She is a legitimate actress that was on a hit tv show and now she's on this show. Its not that she's slumming it by being a reality shw but this is a show filled with wannabe actors that work at a bar hoping to make it. Its like a step backwards for her to come on here and be a waitress. I guess the roles have dried up and her career is dead and at this point is desperate. Its just so ironic how she and Eileen were both on Y&R but Eileen joins RH as an actress and Vail comes on its spinoff as a waitress. I cant....lol

• Members

Episode 2:

God, it was hard not to laugh at Scheana's bday being a total mess and her cutting her foot. Poor baby. BUT... "how much is this going to cost me? I am a f-cking waitress!" was hilarious.

I LOVED Stassi! "A black rose? Black like my heart!" Yaaaas, hunni!

Ew Tom's apartment was one nasty mess. I feel embarrassed just looking at it. Is he sure he was crying about the fight in the video and not the state of his home?

Tom: Jax has not made a correct decision one time in his life. LOL

Was Jax desperate to provide material for this episode? His sudden decision to dump Carmen didn't make any sense. It's bad enough that he took Carmen to this nasty hole in the wall to begin with but then, on top of that. to break up with her? Ugh. But at least the pizza looks good. (And you certainly can't expect class from him). Carmen READ Jax and I love it! Grow up, Jax you sexy dumb idiot. She was absolutely right.

All hail the goddess Lisa! She was FANTASTIC in this episode. Bitch can headline not one but TWO shows and do it flawlessly.

Lisa: "The gorgeous man is going to go down very well… Actually, let me rephrase that. No, I got it right the first time!"

"You guys are going out and acting like trash, really!" laugh.png PREACH it!

And then she fired James. YAAAAAS.

• Members

Episode 3

Could Tom Schwartz be any gayer for Tom? The scene of them working out came off as if they were just having a chitchat before going off to f-uck each other laugh.png

I can't with Lisa's fabulousness. She has a swan? It was endearing to see her be so nervous over Pump's opening night. She may be Queen but she's also human!

I agree with Cheap's earlier post that it's weird for Stassi to be on the show if she does not work at Sur. But, still, she's fantastic and I'm not going to question her presence too much.

Stassi: "Every May, the flowers start blooming, the days get longer and Kristen gets suspended" lol

Jax was, once again, an unbelievable mess. Forget the fact that he's seeing a therapist for the purpose of announcing that he still has something for Stassi, but then not to understand why there would be hatred and a grudge? Clueless! As what's her face put it, and very accurately I might say, "You wanna say hi to her after you fucked her best friend?"

James showed up for work after being fired and was surprised when they asked him to leave? What the hell! He just finds new depths to sink to every week. However, I don't blame Lisa for agreeing to rethink his firing following the performance James gave during the letter scene. We all know it wasn't how it would have gone down in real life (probably) but James the actor showed up and Lisa played her reaction to that perfectly. Under that context, it makes sense. I still want him gone, though.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

So wait Sandoval stayed with Kristen for SIX YEARS cause he felt "Trapped"? Bull [!@#$%^&*]!!! I dont like Kristen but that was low of Tom.

Plus does Tom not realize he did cheat on Kristen too with his now GF.

It seems to me that the relationship had more meaning for Kristen than Tom.

She needs to close that book and move on. Sandoval is no prize.

Edited by John

• Members

I'm over ancient, jurassic aged ass Kristen and her shenanigans. She's too old be acting like this. This ho is well on her way to forty. She needs to get over Tom and stop harassing Arianna. She put herself in the predicament she's in.

IDC what nobody says but Tom Schwartz is GAY. Gayer than a picnic basket. Tom Sandoval give me vibes too, but Schwartz is off the radar. He's a 9 on the richter scale.

Scheana ... I'm trying to regain my like for her but she is annoying me. It's like she tries to pick a fight or gain Stassi's attention. It's getting old. Bitch, don't you have a wedding to plan? That's what I'd be doing. Not trying to be conflicted as to whether or not I want Stassi to accept me or be my enemy.

Stasi needs to move the fu*k on too. If she is so grown up as she claims then why come back to SUR? She's a record on repeat and I need to her to find something else to do. I swear she wants to be back in the SUR crowd.

• Members

She was likable; however, I can tell that she is going to be another notch on Jax's belt unfortunately. And she's recurring at this point. If she somehow brings it or gains a following like Ariana did last season, I could see her being promoted to the main cast because I personally don't see Kristen or Stassi [mainly Stassi] returning next season.

• Members

Im with Scheanna when it comes to Stasi. Bitch you left Sur. Dont keep coming back to trash the place. She comes across like a pathetic loser with nothing else going on in her life

Why is Kristen still going to Tom's place to pick up stuff? She's so transparent. As if Tom couldnt bring the mail to Sur for her. She needs to move on. I cant believe she is still going on about Arianna

Stasi needed to STFU when it came to Schwartz. I didnt like her going in on him. Clearly she is transfering her anger and frustrations about Jax onto him. She was making Katie's issues way too personal about herself

Dang, Vail got into drugs after Y&R? I thought it was a bad look for her to come on this show but even more of a bad look to come on this show and present herself as a drug addict in recovery. I wish her the best of luck and hope she does well.